[NEWS] Twin Self Delete bombing hits Russian naval base; 38 dead, 50 injured

Author Topic: [NEWS] Twin Self Delete bombing hits Russian naval base; 38 dead, 50 injured  (Read 8762 times)

Well I can't say I'm surprised
Um, okay. That seemed pretty off-topic.

You are disrespecting a future US army soldier
Not sure if you're talking about me or not... but i'm canadian and most definitely not fit for the army lol

CIA does not deserve human rights; they spit in the face of such a concept.
gross

gross

It's even worse when it sits there for a while then somebody has to clean it up

Well, as someone who is in higher debate and attends like 9-12 regional statewide and national tournaments a year, I'm pretty sure I know how it works. But thanks.
sigging this

McZealot forget off you argumentive twat. This is like what, the 3rd thread that you've derailed this week.

That game IS defense is coming true.

McZealot forget off you argumentive twat. This is like what, the 3rd thread that you've derailed this week.

Can we stop using the word twat here?

For forget sake you live in Oklahoma. People in Oklahoma don't even use the loving word "twat" over there.

You're only using it because a few "popular" people on the forums over use the loving word twat.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2016, 07:03:37 PM by Lord Tony® »

You're only using it because a few "popular" people on the forums over use the loving word twat.
What? No wtf

Can we stop using the word twat here?

For forget sake you live in Oklahoma. People in Oklahoma don't even use the loving word "twat" over there.

forget off you argumentative twat

What? No wtf

Then loving explain it. Twat isn't even American slang.

Only the most "popular" forum users here say twat. Which is why you keep repeating it so you can sound cool.

And I put emphasis on "popular" with quotes.

Then loving explain it. Twat isn't even American slang.
I used it because the word fit in with what I was saying. Saying "You argumentive forget" or "stuff" just doesn't sound that smooth to say.
Only the most "popular" forum users here say twat. Which is why you keep repeating it so you can sound cool.
No dude, no. Plus this is like the first time I've said "twat" in at least 1-2 months. I barely if at all repeat it at all.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2016, 07:06:39 PM by Insert Name Here² »

I used it because the word fit in with what I was saying. Saying "You argumentive forget" or "stuff" just doesn't sound that smooth to say.

Say it out loud because it's the least smooth insult I've ever heard.

You little stuff sounds better than you little twat.

Also if you're going to say it out loud say it in their accent which sounds very comical.

Say it out loud because it's the least smooth insult I've ever heard.

You little stuff sounds better than you little twat.

Also if you're going to say it out loud say it in their accent which sounds very comical.
you're literally creating an argument over which insult he used to call you an argumentative starfish. you're literally proving his point.

Tony can you loving go away lol. You're acting just like McZealot by arguing at the most nit-picky thing ever

I'm not continuing this any further.