constantly being kicked from tf2 servers for "vac being blocked"

Author Topic: constantly being kicked from tf2 servers for "vac being blocked"  (Read 8870 times)

Wait... you took that seriously? That was hyperbole. Like, a joke, you know? Things that create humor.
FILTHY PRANK'D GOTTEM

"I'm sure if you are desperate enough, you could hack your MP games with Task Manager. I just don't. And I never have, with Cheat Engine."

Wow! Haha! What a funny joke!

It's not obvious if you have to tell people it's a joke
Idiocy knows no bounds.

wow, you found ingame cheats
that don't require a, oh i don't know
program that modifies the code of the game
and are instead mods made for the game to be used in a legitimate way

really smart, einstein
Uh... what? No, he said that Steam didn't allow cheating mods on the page. So I showed some that did. Are you even reading your own thread?!

by the way, this is my thread for help on a legitimate issue. not yout thread for stating your own bad opinions on saying you didn't cheat when you did.
Bro, I've been as helpful than anyone else here. Check page #1.

"I'm sure if you are desperate enough, you could hack your MP games with Task Manager. I just don't. And I never have, with Cheat Engine."

Wow! Haha! What a funny joke!
It's... hyperbole? It's not like, a sit down and let out a gut-laugh joke. Wtf are you on about?

Bro, I've been more helpful than anyone else here. Check page #1.

no
no you haven't

Idiocy knows no bounds.

Thanks I know it's really hard for you to overcome

Thanks I know it's really hard for you to overcome
Woah, dude, you know how humorous expression works?!

no
no you haven't
Yea I have. I posted about my experience with VAC and where you can and cannot join. Unova has been spreading misinformation and borderline trolling.

Woah, dude, you know how humorous expression works?!

Holy stuff no I don't!!!

Idiocy knows no bounds.
Uh... what? No, he said that Steam didn't allow cheating mods on the page. So I showed some that did. Are you even reading your own thread?!
Bro, I've been more helpful than anyone else here. Check page #1.
It's... hyperbole? It's not like, a sit down and let out a gut-laugh joke. Wtf are you on about?
I never said they never allowed cheating mods, I said they removed actual hacks and stuff.

echspart hiker

I posted about my experience with VAC and where you can and cannot join. Unova has been spreading misinformation and borderline trolling.

and i was told about changing system settings by other people

your experiences do not match mine

Dude, please stop pagestretching? Why are you using Task Manager?!

Holy stuff no I don't!!!
I mean, you didn't earlier, so one can only assume.

It's really hilarious that after you say this, Unova starts acting like TM is a hacking program. When he's pretending that I'm serious about that, you know he's lost.

It's really hilarious that after you say this, Unova starts acting like TM is a hacking program. When he's pretending that I'm serious about that, you know he's lost.
i made a joke, so I automaticly lost? i think my brain just did a u-turn...

he's not for me
how small is your screen
It's insanely bad on mobile. Nobody needs to see his desktop in full-scale.

So uh, Julian, you're wrong. I can tell you aren't going to admit it, but you should learn to do that. I always do. I actually gotta go but I'll check back on you in a few hours. Peace