Author Topic: Going on a trip to Estes Park, CO [IMAGE HEAVY]  (Read 3619 times)

So since I live here in ye good ol Colorado, I decided to go to Fort Collins with my parents. I'm also going to bring my camera n stuff so I can provide some half-decent photos. Will update when I arrive there.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2016, 10:23:32 PM by The Mechanic »

Are you going to fix anything?

Are you going to fix anything?
???

Anyways we went around the area, nothing interesting. But the photos I took at a lake look ok. Will post them when I head back to Westminster.

So here's the images. Tomorrow gonna head to Estes Park and might even go to the Stanley Hotel idk.

Cows.jpg

Just woke up today so we'll be heading over there right now, this time I'll try to take a video or something, but other wise I still provide those "half-decent" photos.

colorado is a cool place, hf

whoa that looks cool

have a nice time!

I love the sight of still water. It's very peaceful.

i was there last year. dont die on that one mountain highway

colorado is a cool place, hf
I think you mean cool temperature wise
pretty
Mhm
I love the sight of still water. It's very peaceful.
Indeed
i was there last year. dont die on that one mountain highway
Oh, we went through a worse mountain highway at night when heading back from Antonito, Colorado. And it was at night as well, thank god this time it was in the day
whoa that looks cool

have a nice time!
Did have a nice time tbh, climbed this one summit (well I rode a tramway up about ~1000 feet). Got some cool photos that I'm going to post after this, also got 3-5 videos I believe.

Either way I had a load of fun, though I forgot to go to the Stanley Hotel. Though I might go there next time and try to get a night time tour to get some sp00ky footage (doubtful but I'll try when I leave college or something).

Oh boy, here's the image dump of the photos I took, going to link the videos soon or so.

Dog.

Woops looks like my camera fell over and ruined my shot of me on top of a rock... oh well.

Oh no wait there I am!

Top of the summit.

I had to.

Residential area?

Crow, Raven? Idk.

Goid by Estes c yea next time.

The last photo :c

So I bought this canned animal and I got a husky for whatever reason, he/she needs a name doe.