Author Topic: got a new keyboard and video camera [+best buy minirant]  (Read 2544 times)

Some (if not all) Best Buys pay their employees commission. It's not that the employees are trying to prevent theft. They're trying to make money.
well it makes me not want to come back if they're going to have 55 employees marching down every aisle to suck my richard and try and relate with me about hit new xbox one titles

freek is a friend i want in real life
thx bb

The Best Buy (that my parents work at at least) doesn't pay with commission, they get a set pay rate and that's it. Now if their department (gaming, home theater, etc.) hits their budget, they get a bonus, which can range from like $80 if you're working at $10/hr to like $300 probably. The reason those "handicapped blueberries" follow you around is so their department can hit budget for the month.

« Last Edit: September 05, 2016, 07:43:17 PM by cooolguy32 »

alternatively its because they have to fill some sort of quota out of necessity

but i'm just guessing here

Occasionally i'll go in bestbuy and look at the computers for like 30 minutes till someone comes, then ask them really handicapped questions and act like I don't know the first thing about computers so they try to sell me something in baby words.

how much was the keyboard

how much was the keyboard
i think it was around $35, pretty inexpensive if you ask me

ew ergo keyboards :(
:((( listen it was the cheapest one there and i just needed a new one because my last one broke

:((( listen it was the cheapest one there and i just needed a new one because my last one broke
wtf they don't have basic-ass keyboards for like, $20?

wtf they don't have basic-ass keyboards for like, $20?
they did not sadly. they had some standard decent looking ones but they were priced around $50 and i felt that was way too much just for something without anything special. i dont need lights and keybinds, i just need to type