Author Topic: rechan: a messageboard experiment [new /o/ board added]  (Read 1835 times)

it's currently right here http://rechan.ddns.net/board/all/index.html

this is just kind of a test run to see what it would be like to actually host and manage a site like this. i'm not affiliated in any way with that other imageboard.

the site is running similar chan stuff to 2channel and channel4 rather than 4chan, so it's text only at the moment. my storage space is limited at the moment so once i get a better storage solution (and the thumbnailer set up), i'll make an imageboard-- but for now, we just have /all/

so anyway come on in and chat anonymously i guess

post research anywhere other than /nsfw/ and you can expect to get b&
« Last Edit: September 06, 2016, 06:45:14 PM by Remurr »

Creating your own message board is so 2007

can't wait for this one to crash and burn like all the others that came before it

can't wait for this one to crash and burn like all the others that came before it
this isn't necessarily a permanent thing, i'm just kind of experimenting with it because a lot of my friends have expressed interest in an anonymous messageboard so i decided to give it a try

yes they're posting research
« Last Edit: September 05, 2016, 08:19:59 PM by Pastrey Crust »

someone made a researcho thread lol

are you the friend posting furry research?

someone made a researcho thread lol
wow that didn't take long. i'll get a separate board up so /all/ can be clear of that

are you the friend posting furry research?
Of course not. I'm calling 5 a friend. I'm not the only furcigarette in this forum.

jesus forget its already filled with furry research

i made two different post for straight research and furry research and a friend posted beast and furry in both of them