Author Topic: Old School Weaponset Modified v6  (Read 15790 times)

The thing is that happened after I updated the addon, it was working fine before.

Don't know what could have happened. Try sending me the console log and/or redownloading the addon.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 11:22:38 AM by Crispy_ »

Don't know what could have happened. Try sending me the console log and/or redownloading the addon.
Here you go.

Code: [Select]
ERROR: Weapon_OldSchool - required add-on Weapon_Rocket_Launcher not found
BackTrace: ->ServerSettingsGui::clickLaunchGame->createServer->[BLPrefSaveLoadPackage]onServerCreated->onServerCreated->loadAddOns

ERROR: Weapon_OldSchool - required add-on Weapon_Horse_Ray not found
BackTrace: ->ServerSettingsGui::clickLaunchGame->createServer->[BLPrefSaveLoadPackage]onServerCreated->onServerCreated->loadAddOns

ERROR: Weapon_OldSchool - required add-on Weapon_Push_Broom not found

Activate the rocket launcher, horse ray, and push broom. You seem to have quite a few default add-ons disabled.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 10:58:45 AM by Crispy_ »

not disabled, but missing. those errors are the pack's attempt to forceenableaddon
« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 11:09:39 AM by Conan »

Huge bump, just did a small update to bring forward the changes made in v24 of dm gamemode into the main pack.

v5:

Left-handed revolver doesn't play the weapon switch sound anymore. This is to be consistent with akimbo guns and other weapons

Baseball Bat uncharged attack now shoots from the player instead of the weapon's tip

v6:

- Added RTB pref support