Author Topic: A Possible fix for physics glitches from further away  (Read 1853 times)

I apologize if the topic title is confusing but I've noticed something weird with the game, if you drive a vehicle further from the center of the slate map, the physics can tend to glitch a lot more, it's more noticeable if you collide on other cars, and that can be a problem if you're working on a big map, not sure if that is a thing that happens with the server or not.

Here's an attempt I made at preventing vehicles from flying out of the map when they collide.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ffqppcxibq345v2/Script_VehicleAntiFly.zip?dl=1
They still get heavily disoriented though.

Your best bet would probably be zeblote's collision toggle dll.

Your best bet would probably be zeblote's collision toggle dll.
Is that available somewhere?

if you drive a vehicle further from the center of the slate map, the physics can tend to glitch a lot more
This is because the further you go out, the more you are effected by the radiation of the Farlands, the safest place from the radiation is at exactly '0 0 0'

This is because the further you go out, the more you are effected by the radiation of the Farlands, the safest place from the radiation is at exactly '0 0 0'
-9.99999 -9.99999 -9.99999 to 9.99999 9.99999 9.99999 is as safe as 0 is, I think. Someone make a gamemode in just this area.

rescale vehicles to 0.2 scale as well as players and make the build just a single complex mesh brick

Is that available somewhere?
Yeah if you want some help installing just msg me on steam later