Author Topic: unova  (Read 20665 times)

Guys cut him some slack Unova is just going through a bad case of down syndrome

To be honest, I really don't understand why Unova is getting the massive amount of hate that I'm seeing. I think you guys are overreacting. Yes, he screwed up badly, but he doesn't deserve to be brutally executed and shunned by the entire forums because of it. I can understand how someone might misconstrue topics as attention-seeking, because it has happened in the past (e.g. Pie Crust saying he was a girl, P4ris and the "weed brownies," and etc.). Heck, I find it hard myself to trust a lot of stuff posted in off topic. He understands that he's wrong and he's trying to apologize, yet you can't be the bigger man and accept it?

I've had dogs in my life die, too, but it's nothing to get angry over if someone thinks you're not telling the truth. Happens in school all the time. So cool your jets. Please.

Not only did he conduct himself like an starfish in the dog thread but then proceeds to prove just how much of a stuff stain he is by the way he conducted himself in this thread
Every reply he makes seems to reinforce the theory that this kid is either extremely handicapped or just plain stuffty.

Okay then, here is my sincere apology.

I honestly feel sorry for doing that to you. I largely doubted the thread since threads like it have been troll threads. I did not know, and I thought it would be one of those "feel fake empathy for me" threads. I wanted more pictures of the dog. I later tineyed it and found out that it's the only one out on the internet and has a very low chance of being fake. May you please forgive me?
like he can't even make a fake apology without coming off like a condescending richard

"Alright i'll apoligize to you"

Apology not accepted

"forget YOU loving PRICK I JUST MADE A MISTAKE AND YOU SHOULD FORGIVE ME YOU starfish"

Not only did he conduct himself like an starfish in the dog thread but then proceeds to prove just how much of a stuff stain he is by the way he conducted himself in this thread
Every reply he makes seems to reinforce the theory that this kid is either extremely handicapped or just plain stuffty.
Then instead of trying to forcefully shove him off of the forums, why can't you try and show him how to begin to make up for it? What I'm seeing here is a firing squad, when I feel like I should be seeing discipline in a classroom.

You mean you want us to try and teach this kid to not be a stuffty person? We're not his mother and this isn't a loving daycare

You mean you want us to try and teach this kid to not be a stuffty person? We're not his mother and this isn't a loving daycare
Fair enough. All I'm saying is that, in my opinion, it seems like everyone is being a little harsh. I won't try to force anyone to act differently than they feel that they should, so I'll leave it at that.

Fair enough. All I'm saying is that, in my opinion, it seems like everyone is being a little harsh. I won't try to force anyone to act differently than they feel that they should, so I'll leave it at that.

im just gonna say i think being a bit harsh would help get the point across but it does seem to go to far on both sides at some point

/support

A bit late but still

I'm back from the dead to tell Unova he's a loving handicap.

That is all.

I'm back from the dead to tell Unova he's a loving handicap.

That is all.
oh hi

?????
he's talking about how he /supported 8 pages in
not that the drama was late

i think being a bit harsh would help get the point across

tough love