Author Topic: unova  (Read 20653 times)

we got someone who is saying X and Y is better than B and W wtf

because there aren't like four, soon to be five more regions right

im legit getting scared because you cant actually come up with an argument that isnt that and everyone coming to your side uses the exact same one with a few minor attachments
what more is there to argue about??? you've clearly shown you're the almighty big richard troll that slays his enemies with his massive e-peen
how about you use common sense in the future and dont talk stuff about me or my dog you handicap. i too am starting to get the impression that you're not trolling for giggles and you're actually just a huge loving loser

huge loving loser
is this what you started this drama for? the forum to absoulutly destroy a user's reputation, where the like of RACCOONEER and Betelgeuse are, because I made a mistake by calling your thread bait before I tineyed the image.
I really don't see why this should happen.

is this what you started this drama for? the forum to absoulutly destroy a user's reputation, where the like of RACCOONEER and Betelgeuse are, because I made a mistake by calling your thread bait before I tineyed the image.
1. You're dense as all stuff oh my god.
2. You never "tineyed" stuff

i hope your "reputation" does get destroyed because nobody here likes you and we've all given you the same advice, leave.

i hope your "reputation" does get destroyed because nobody here likes you and we've all given you the same advice, leave.
ಠ_ಠ
1. You're dense as all stuff oh my god.
2. You never "tineyed" stuff

i retract my statement, I had my doubts.wtf why would you want to get rid of 2 when you already emotionally break a child with 1

most dramas "ruin users' reputations" because the user themself is usually a total stuff, not because OP is trying to make them look bad

That's the exact same size you loving idiot. Again, you never "tineyed" stuff.

Wait I just realized "TinEye" is the search program, gdi I thought you were saying "tiny-eyed" as in made an image smaller, ffs

dont talk stuff about betelgeuse ever again unova.

Oh my god, you can't be this handicapped.

Oh my god, you can't be this handicapped.
"accept my answer or you are handicapped"
"no"
"you are handicapped"

"accept my answer or you are handicapped"
"no"
"you are handicapped"
what!?!?!?!?