Author Topic: unova  (Read 20655 times)

He has his ban for flaming in his signature displayed like a badge of honor.
im sorry that I keep records of my past mistakes

honestly just stop trying. you're making a bigger ass out of yourself with every post. that "apology" was warranted an hour ago and unless you've had a life-changing revelation where god shined down and showed you how much of a cunt you are, then your apology is still meaningless. do us and yourself a favor and leave.

honestly just stop trying. you're making a bigger ass out of yourself with every post. that "apology" was warranted an hour ago and unless you've had a life-changing revelation where god shined down and showed you how much of a cunt you are, then your apology is still meaningless. do us and yourself a favor and leave.
get your head out of your ass and see that you wont accept anything short of a birthday lewinsky

get your head out of your ass and see that you wont accept anything short of a birthday lewinsky
What in the forget?

get your head out of your ass and see that you're a waste of space that could be taken up by something more meaningful and productive. you can't turn the tables on me cigarette, keep trying though, I admire your effort

the forget is wrong is you

misread as birth lewinsky, got momentarily uncomfortable

Congrats, I've lost all respect for you. There is no hope for change at this point.

itt: unova is a dumbass, freek is a flamethrower

itt: unova is a dumbass, freek is a flamethrower
exactly how is he a flamethrower? unova threw the first punches.

Punches? More like still air

i threw the first taps, he threw the first punch.
I said "this thread is bait" because of other threads like it, and then I retracted it because I found proof it wasn't. Freek started the drama almost immediatly because I said his thread was bait.

Freek started the drama almost immediatly because I said his thread was bait.
and this is a bad thing how?