Author Topic: cool blockland fact  (Read 3898 times)

Here is another tip!

When typing a really big sentence have you ever wanted to like move your character but not have to delete all your sentence?
While typing if you keep hold of "Alt gr" you can move and look around when you still have the chat on.

Another tip!

If you set the water 1 plate high and keep hold of forward and jet, you move at a really high speed.

Another tip!

If you're the host of your server and you set the admin password as kitty and the host types /sad kitty he will become an Admin and no the super admin host

Another tip!

If you want to get into somebody's build but you have not got their trust, simply place a teleport brick out side of their build and plant it out side then send the ghost brick in their build and keep hold of enter and walk into the teleporter brick and it will teleport you into their build!

Another tip!

If you want to get into somebody's build but you don't have trust or a teleporter brick then you need to use events for this one
Simply place any brick and set the events as
[0s]   OnActivate-Player-SetPlayerScale-0.2
[30s] OnActivate-Player-SetPlayerScale-1.0

And when you're 0.2 size fly up and ram into their bricks and you will fly through them, then just wait 20 seconds to become scale 1 and tada, you're in their build with normal scale.

Another tip!

If you right click a brick in the brick menu it will automatically put the brick in your hand then you just place it were you want instead of double clicking then pressing B then pressing a number.

I found these out my self while playing Blockland over the many years
« Last Edit: September 11, 2016, 06:37:28 PM by Daniel.S »

brand new tip:

CTRL+P prints out blockland

"You're right" as in: I agree with you for the most part. "but" meaning to presenting a slight opposition to the agreement of what you said. This opposition being: It's not really worth pointing out these stuff posts; and/or posts like this one which is near stuff post territory. It's not like telling this one to stop will stop all future stuff/ambiguous posts anyway. I, on the other hand, found this post informative one way or another.

Sorry for being extremely vague. Carry on :)
Oh I see. I don't mind voicing my opinion on matters like this (I care about the quality of this game/forum) but my anger was unwarranted. Even if my voice is an insignificant one, I'd rather it be heard.

Oh I see. I don't mind voicing my opinion on matters like this (I care about the quality of this game/forum) but my anger was unwarranted. Even if my voice is an insignificant one, I'd rather it be heard.
Don't get me wrong you have every right to your opinion I had no intentions of stripping you of such. Many people, including myself, extremely appreciate it when someone is paying attention to the quality of the forums. Don't think your word is insignificant, many agree with what you stand for.

-cool tips from a cool guy-
These tips are great! These really drive this post in the right direction.

-greatness-
All of these I either knew or loved.
Didn't know teledoors did that, they're relatively new.
Btw Shrinking entry is my #1 method of forced entry (until I find a server with falldmg)

« Last Edit: September 11, 2016, 08:17:24 PM by Parlydogs22 »