[TECH] Apple announces iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, AirPods and more

Author Topic: [TECH] Apple announces iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, AirPods and more  (Read 8730 times)

why do people like buds at all. do you like stuffty quality sound that falls out of your ear?
it's more portable than headphones and i don't like playing music or whatever throughout the whole room that i'm in

Just don't. Don't encourage their scummy practices. At the very least, go for the 6 or the 6 plus instead of the 7. You'll save money on accessories and your experience will be nearly identical.

You're stuffting me, right? You couldn't possibly think this?

you think that??????
That chart is skewed so bad because there's thousands of Android phone models and like ten iPhone models that are all similar to eachother.

it's more portable than headphones and i don't like playing music or whatever throughout the whole room that i'm in
for 160 bucks tho

forget this, buying a One Plus 3

That chart is skewed so bad because there's thousands of Android phone models and like ten iPhone models that are all similar to eachother.
So? He said "Everyone has an iphone" Every android device is not an iphone. And he said "iPhone is kicking androids ass." No, it's not. It may be kicking individual models, but not android collectively.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2016, 10:17:47 PM by Ipquarx »

So they didn't even add a second lightning connector so you can listen to music and charge your phone at the same time...

wow
just goes to show that once you have a (far too) loyal following, you can shoot your foot with a loving maxim gun and it won't matter
you'll keep raking in the dough

i feel like the adapters and everything else will add more stress on the port

Flexible, able to rotate     vs    Not flexible, nor can it rotate
hardly has stress against         and it sticks out much farther than the audio jack, which then you
the port                                run the risk of bending it and it loving up your charging port

actually u kno what I might get the 7, the two different mm lenses is a nice touch that interests me quite a bit.

...I think I'll just wait for macOS Sierra.

i feel like the adapters and everything else will add more stress on the port

Flexible, able to rotate     vs    Not flexible, nor can it rotate
hardly has stress against         and it sticks out much farther than the audio jack, which then you
the port                                run the risk of bending it and it loving up your charging port
is it just me or is this post formatted terribly

Let's be honest if anyone still hasn't caught on to the fact that Apple products are for people who don't know how to use technology and are dumb enough to throw cash at Steve Jobs' corpse then they deserve this hell.

It's nice they finally caught on with the whole water resistant thing but too bad they royally forgeted up with this earpod bullstuff whatever the forget.  As if I want to use bluetooth bullstuff earbuds that I'm going to need to recharge and that will drain my phone's battery using bluetooth radio, as opposed to the thing that's worked for decades and still does it best.

Maybe this earpod stuff is catered to the iOS crowd that can't stop talking about crossfit so now they don't have to deal with wires.

why do people like buds at all. do you like stuffty quality sound that falls out of your ear?
I like being able to listen to music and then put the tool with which I did it in my pocket.

Doesn't fall out. Decent quality. Not stuffty apple unforgiving ear killer shape.