I just saw this funny Hillary Clinton ad on TV.

Author Topic: I just saw this funny Hillary Clinton ad on TV.  (Read 6104 times)

You also only need to appease states with the highest electoral voters

Yeah and you also need to blow everyone in congress, get tar and feathered in the secret illuminati meeting before the primaries and donate fourteen million dollars to the clinton foundation if you want to even get on the ballot

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/map_of_the_week/2012/11/presidential_election_a_map_showing_the_vote_power_of_all_50_states.html

What a surprise, tony has literally no clue what he's talking about

So don't tell me my vote matters then lol.

So don't tell me my vote matters then lol.

If votes didn't matter than Obama getting popular vote in 2012 wouldn't have been a big deal. Do you remember four years ago or is that too big of a stretch? Because I remember it being kind of a big deal

You also only need to appease states with the highest electoral voters
if you spend your time just trying to win over all the largest states you'd probably lose the election

there's literally no point in a republican spending lots of time in california or a democrat spending lots of time in texas, those states are solidly opposite to their party and they'd have to be a hell of a centrist to get anywhere. the strategy is just to win over swing states. that's why states like florida, iowa, colorado, etc. are so important in presidential elections

Actually voting literally doesn't matter. They think it's cute to let us believe we have some form of power.
Your vote does matter. States which are closely divided between Democrats and Republicans might have more individual voting power than, say, Texas and California, but your vote still goes towards tipping the scale one way.

Plus like, local and state elections determine 90% of the laws that impact your life on a day-to-day basis, and you have an absolutely direct say in who gets elected for those positions.

LOL

Actually voting literally doesn't matter. They think it's cute to let us believe we have some form of power.

The electoral college actually matters and they don't even have to vote for what the majority of their represented state even wants.
joke -->
you

topic should have been titled "I just saw this Hillaryous Clinton ad on TV."

*very long sigh*

god loving damnit Tony some of us don't have the time to go on our loving tv's and wait for a hilary commercial to come on just loving give us a link. It's not even funny

god loving damnit Tony some of us don't have the time to go on our loving tv's and wait for a hilary commercial to come on just loving give us a link. It's not even funny
listen man this is exavtly the kind of response tony thrives on. he loves pissing people off

You see, Tony, your vote has no power because you do not cast it. Self-fulfilling prophecy.

Brb gonna go kill myself