Clay's Notepad [3.7.0]

Author Topic: Clay's Notepad [3.7.0]  (Read 10541 times)

New version is out. In this version, it is much easier to load in & create themes. To create a theme, follow the instructions in the file found in config/client/NotepadThemes/readme.txt (will be created on Blockland startup).
I've also added a primitive options menu, from which you can select the following option:

'Only show my files' - Even if your on a server, you will always access your own files & directories. Disable this to gain access to the server's files & directories, provided that the server has this add-on & that you are a super admin.

Download: http://leopard.hosting/download.php?f=cvbhe&name=system_notepad.zip

all we need is a 3d modeling tool or a tool to convert builds to 3d models right there ingame
and also package the arquives into one zip, but it would be quite impossible and heavy af.

Version 3.5:
Code: [Select]
+ Added option to convert TABs to three spaces.
 + Added option to delete ML markup text
 + Added recent files system (When you open a file, it will be stored in the 'File' menu)
 + Fixed a bug where the file opener window wouldn't open while on a server

Version 3.6.0:
+ Added theme creator (in-game)
 + Added changelog (in-game)
 + Added document storing; This is used to store documents that you're editing without saving them, so that you can access another file and still have your data.

I AM stuffTING BRICKS RIGHT NOW

THAT GUI IS AMAZING

Version 3.6.3:
+ Fixed bug where you could not navigate folders when saving a file client-side.
+ Fixed bug where when you first open the notepad GUI, the menu bar would appear gray until you selected another theme
+ Added option to toggle whether or not you use /notepad to open the notepad GUI on a server
+ Added messagebox theme support.
+ On the file selector, after two seconds of not double clicking, if you click on the same option, it will no longer select it
+ Modified the options menu to be more dynamic
+ Added client-server ticket system to prevent server hosts from taking advantage of the clientcmd functions in notepad's client.cs
Download it from Blockland Glass!
« Last Edit: September 21, 2016, 02:54:07 PM by RTBARCHIVE »

Also, please, if you find any bugs, please report them instead of just calling this a stufftly coded add-on. Calling it that helps nobody.

Version 3.6.5:
+ Added file selector quickbinds
| + You can now delete files by selecting them and pressing either the 'd' key or backspace key.
| + You can view all keybinds by selecting a file and typing '?'.
| + You can press 'p' to edit the file path manually.
| + You can press 'f' to edit the file name manually.
+ Fixed bug where when you opened the notepad gui, you could no longer go thirdperson ingame
Pictures:
« Last Edit: October 03, 2016, 02:57:18 PM by RTBARCHIVE »

One month ago

I really don't want to call this a finished add-on, but I really don't care about working on it anymore. It was a boring project, honestly.

Today

Version 3.6.5:
+ Added file selector quickbinds
| + You can now delete files by selecting them and pressing either the 'd' key or backspace key.
| + You can view all keybinds by selecting a file and typing '?'.
| + You can press 'p' to edit the file path manually.
| + You can press 'f' to edit the file name manually.
+ Fixed bug where when you opened the notepad gui, you could no longer go thirdperson ingame
Pictures:

That's like a Reverse Cerebus Syndrome going on here!

Version 3.7.0:
+ Fixed updater closing after entering the main menu for the first time
+ You can now type 'notepad' in console to open notepad. (can be disabled via options)
+ Added ability to change notepad's current font
+ Accidentally clicking outside of the current active window no longer hides the active window underneath the notepad window.