It's 9/11 never forget

Author Topic: It's 9/11 never forget  (Read 1867 times)

9/11 was an inside joke

oh thats neat well im gonna go sleep now because i've been awake for at least 26 hours

Ironically today is "grandparents day" or something

It's a sad day, but I think the first tower was planted with explosives, the second was hit with a plane, if I'm wrong srry

I was going to make this thread until my internet decided is turn off for 10 hours.

TBH 9/11 has almost made up for the casualties in a bunch of hilarious jokes. if it didnt lead to a bunch of wars and TSA garbage it'd be worth it for sure

that title is so strangely written I thought this was gonna be a joke thread
I think TSA is good, without them airplane related terrorism would be out of control

3000ish people wasnt even that bad. we got it so easy in the us we have to force sadness just for a shopping holiday.

We killed more innocent civilians invading the middle east afterwords

Bro you were less than a year old when 9/11 happened, how can you forget what you never really experienced?

it was my senior year. and i was eating a poptart in the living room. and i was laughing at the tv because early on it was assumed to be a plane accident. and i was making fun of the pilot.

then i got a free day off school for no reason, because suddenly the nation thought every building was going to have planes after them lol.
i went to wendys.

a frosty and a single with cheese.