Author Topic: I have a discord  (Read 10863 times)

new fightclub when
when i can come up with a legally distinct title

Should i change the name to complete cancer

Should i change the name to complete cancer
just lock the topic

This is Squartle. Out of my 3 years on this forum of insightful advice and ONLY inciting violence, I have never met such a stuff eating cum guzzler. Honest. My alternate was permanently banned for driving a fellow user into depression and even suicidal thoughts, and it frankly mesmerizes me that such a cumstain like Unova wasn't banned within 5 milliseconds of entering in his registration key because if not most, ALL of his posts could make anyone kick the loving bucket like a furry that just broke up with his long distance relationship boyfriend. Does Unova act like this because he has more bruises on his body than he does calories? Even I know how to loving have respect in the right circumstances.

This is Squartle.
aren't you ban on sight or am i just a handicap

aren't you ban on sight or am i just a handicap
i think he just hasn't gotten another alt
krupp will probably get banned for "posting for banned users" unless krupp is actually squartle which I think he was just forwarding a message

krupp will probably get banned for "posting for banned users" unless krupp is actually squartle which I think he was just forwarding a message
oh okay thanks

i got banned for posting for a banned user about 2 years ago i think
that ban was only for a week so if anyone ends up reporting krupp for this then it won't be too harmful

i got banned for posting for a banned user about 2 years ago i think
that ban was only for a week so if anyone ends up reporting krupp for this then it won't be too harmful
krupp is actually squartle so he won't get banned for that pretty sure