Author Topic: [NEWS] Hillary Clinton faints at 9/11 memorial service and leaves early  (Read 10018 times)

Clinton using body doubles to make it appear as if she is fine. Look at the noses.

Clinton using body doubles to make it appear as if she is fine. Look at the noses.

not just the noses

everything about that screams "woman from old folks' home dresses up as hillary clinton"

THIS JUST IN
AMERICA DECLARES WAR ON THE SUN

h e a l t h  i s s u e s

and then you would be arrested and burned by the stake by her supporters
nah that's only if you killed Annoying Orange

and then you would be arrested and burned by the stake by her supporters
nah that's only if you killed Annoying Orange
lolnope

-links-

"The Daily Mail is a British daily conservative, middle-market[2][3] tabloid newspaper owned by the Daily Mail and General Trust."

Breitbart is obv bullstuff.

The only article that says Hillary fainted was the stuffty dailymail one and Breitbart tried to make it look more credible by saying "early reports say she fainted".

NBC and Business Insider say she just had to leave the memorial early.

EDIT: I just saw the video, I have to agree that there was certainly something a bit fainty about that. Wobbled around and I saw that she was almost on her knees before her guys tossed her in the car.

« Last Edit: September 11, 2016, 02:35:33 PM by Rednakin »

"The Daily Mail is a British daily conservative, middle-market[2][3] tabloid newspaper owned by the Daily Mail and General Trust."

The only article that says Hillary fainted was the stuffty dailymail one and Breitbart tried to make it look more credible by saying "early reports say she fainted".

EDIT: I just saw the video, I have to agree that there was certainly something a bit fainty about that. Wobbled around and I saw that she was almost on her knees before her guys tossed her in the car.

How can you believe the video? It clearly is biased.

no the NBC one says she "fell ill" and also had video (that you rightly watched and corrected yourself on)

this is not a politically biased report this actually happened

no the NBC one says she "fell ill" and also had video (that you rightly watched and corrected yourself on)

this is not a politically biased report this actually happened
/r/politics which apparently has some real left bias has like a gazillion threads on it already.

https://www.reddit.com/r/politics/top/

/r/politics which apparently has some real left bias has like a gazillion threads on it already.

https://www.reddit.com/r/politics/top/
exactly

thought this was a tony thread but then i saw sources