Neckbeards in Online multiplayer (Douchey gamer experiences thread?)

Author Topic: Neckbeards in Online multiplayer (Douchey gamer experiences thread?)  (Read 1689 times)

people in tf2 dont give a forget that's why they shot your ass

plus it's a team based shooter, not a social club for forgets sake.
if people want to shoot your submissive ass, don't cry about it as they're the ones actually playing the game.

Maybe they found it fun killing you.

plus it's a team based shooter, not a social club for forgets sake.
if people want to shoot your submissive ass, don't cry about it as they're the ones actually playing the game.

Those guys in war thunder who fly in the reserve planes and come up behind you when your tailing an enemy and slam into your ass killing themselves and you.

Those guys in war thunder who fly in the reserve planes and come up behind you when your tailing an enemy and slam into your ass killing themselves and you.
I had a guy who almost crashed into me twice yesterday and then he shot at me but only damaged my wing. After that he congratulated me when I got a double kill, what a cunt.

I had a guy who almost crashed into me twice yesterday and then he shot at me but only damaged my wing. After that he congratulated me when I got a double kill, what a cunt.

I was loving up DO 17s and enemy spitfires that were taking out my units, my glorious HE 112 A-O decimating the enemies, then an HE 51 on my own team kamikazed me by slamming into my rudder.

Theres ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) also ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) this ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) guy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) who ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) keeps ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) spamming ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Welcome to every source game.

I was loving up DO 17s and enemy spitfires that were taking out my units, my glorious HE 112 A-O decimating the enemies, then an HE 51 on my own team kamikazed me by slamming into my rudder.
I forgot to add the we were both in P-39s so he had to have been playing for a while

I forgot to add the we were both in P-39s so he had to have been playing for a while

Having tier one stuff sucks man, the players are so bad