Author Topic: So people at work are worried we might get shot up  (Read 2008 times)

Not if you use it correctly

Have you ever fired a full-auto rifle? The handling is garbage. Burst or semi-auto are definitely the way to go

every time moltenkitten posts about guns, a conservative weeps violently

Some of you guys are alright.

Don't go to Hardee's tomorrow.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2016, 01:50:14 PM by Frequency »

Automatic fire is really impractical, semi-auto dominates in literally every way

^
An automatic rifle is probably the least practical gun for a mass shooting in a small business. I'd be more worried about someone hiding a .45 in their waistband and blowing a precise chunk out of me when I least expect it than some dude carrying a massive military rifle through the doors and then burning through all his ammo on the first trigger pull.

Some of you guys are alright.

Don't go to Hardee's tomorrow.
can i go to carl's jr?

can i go to carl's jr?

Only if you'd like fast food to be your last food.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2016, 02:06:08 PM by Frequency »

I'll watch over you, my child.

this guy seems too stupid to afford - much less jump through the hoops required to legally own - a fully-automatic firearm anyways. 100% certain it's a semi-auto, but yeah that's beside the point that he's still a serious potential threat.

it takes a lot of guts and idiocy to barge into someone's place of work during operating hours with a rifle and kill them with it, especially now with the cops hovering around the place often. if anything, i'd be much more worried that the husband might now be even more abusive towards his wife at home

This is pretty much my exact thoughts. I'm not personally worried that he's going to do anything too drastic if anything at all. He just seems like a loud guy who uses intimidation to get what he wants and has friends willing to do the same.

does he know the spray pattern????

I heard you were talking about me?