Author Topic: [VIDEO] Halo 5: Forge Mode on PC  (Read 1755 times)

Anyone wanna play this or something? I don't even know if it can be "played".

Anyone wanna play this or something? I don't even know if it can be "played".
Until it's updated to have a working server browser (which 343 plans on doing), you have to invite people or be invited to a game

Until it's updated to have a working server browser (which 343 plans on doing), you have to invite people or be invited to a game
This is pretty much halo without a single player campaign?

Add me on the Xbox thing: Tonkka558
« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 11:57:49 AM by Rednakin »

me tonkka and snot found a cool cave glitchy place and put platforms inside of it
« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 02:22:59 PM by JumboMuffin »

By the way, for those who can run this with no problems, and for those who play Halo 5 in general, if you're into machinimas, i'd like to point out just what kind of things you can do with Forge, custom games, and some friends
http://hmvhell.com/work/hmv-hell-5/

Windows 10 even has a thing like the Xbox where you can record recent game footage by pressing the Windows key + G for the game bar

works great with gtx 960 if wondering

I would only consider machinima in Halo 5 if I could replace every single Halo 5 model, texture and sound with ones from Halo 3 or Reach. You know, the good quality content.

I would only consider machinima in Halo 5 if I could replace every single Halo 5 model, texture and sound with ones from Halo 3 or Reach. You know, the good quality content.
Bruh, some of the sounds in Halo 5 are the best I've heard. The legit only reason you'd grab them from Reach or 3 is muh nostalgia.

Quit being a loving baby.