blockchip is back

Author Topic: blockchip is back  (Read 7438 times)

maybe that's something you should have thought about before posting the topic
this great advice will sure come in handy when he decides to go back in time

this is definitely not the first time damp has shot his load early with a poorly thought out drama.

its almost as if i was telling him to think before posting

He's not even on an Alt. You're jumping the gun by a ridiculous amount.
He annoyed people but he wasn't even permabanned for it. It's a ridiculous overexaggeration to act like he's one of the worst people to ever grace the forums.

I took this drama as a notification of sorts.  Like "Hey, this problem user is back from their break so watch out for them" is basically how I took this.  I don't think Damp did anything wrong really with making this drama.

I took this drama as a notification of sorts.  Like "Hey, this problem user is back from their break so watch out for them" is basically how I took this.  I don't think Damp did anything wrong really with making this drama.
of course it's a warning but it's loving blockchip it's not like clubstep or something lol

He's not even a problem user, he just did annoying stuff

He's not even a problem user, he just did annoying stuff

He did annoying stuff to the point of being a problem user

He did annoying stuff to the point of being a problem user
Are you seriously going to throw someone annoying into the mix with people who actually hurt the community by crashing servers and swatting people? The term kind of loses its meaning when you give it to everyone that looks at you funny.

Are you seriously going to throw someone annoying into the mix with people who actually hurt the community by crashing servers and swatting people? The term kind of loses its meaning when you give it to everyone that looks at you funny.

Hey Moltenkittens weren't you in team QI in a clan that releases backdoor scripts and weren't you also proven to have crashed servers on purpose?

Hey Moltenkittens weren't you in team QI in a clan that releases backdoor scripts and weren't you also proven to have crashed servers on purpose?
oh for forgetS sake
not this stuff again

It was then, where the thread immediately crash and burns in a horrible derailment
that or molten just doesnt respond because he has some common sense not to, or something

I'd rather have Blockchip over Moltenkittens.