what phone should blouk get/not get

Author Topic: what phone should blouk get/not get  (Read 2549 times)

soooo good news is blouk is (finally) going to get a phone! it'll be under mom's plan for now but yay!

what i need to decide though is what phone to get
and i know like, nothing about phones and what is good/bad

basically the only requirement is it has to be either verizon or unlocked because my mom's plan is verizon

i don't give af about prices really

/suggest

you should get the iPhone 7 plus
The same crap for more money towards Steve Jobs' retirement fund

idk iphone 5s has worked perfectly for the time i've had it

depends on what style and look you like tbh. i love iphones because ive always owned one and because of imessage (a must have). but if you like the way androids look and whatnot id go with a samsung (best make imo). id go to a verizon store and try out samples of each before you decide!

you should get the iPhone 7 plus
The same crap for more money towards Steve Jobs' retirement fund

ot: i am considering both iphone 5 or 6 but i'm leaning towards android

depends on what style and look you like tbh. i love iphones because ive always owned one and because of imessage (a must have). but if you like the way androids look and whatnot id go with a samsung (best make imo). id go to a verizon store and try out samples of each before you decide!
will do

LG G4 is a wonderful phone with a great camera

I haven't used the G5 but it's also an option

he should really be caring more about the specs and power than the style/looks

he should really be caring more about the specs and power than the style/looks
eh.
i use my phone to text and call. that's it. i'd prefer a slim iphone to an ugly hunk of plastic like samsungs are, no matter how customizable or more powerful

get an iphone 6 or 6s, one with 32gb+ of space
hope that it's on a version of iOS that you can jailbreak
jailbreak it
win

My iPhone 5c has worked perfectly even when I dropped it loads of times without a case on it. 'Course that just might all be luck but still.

But don't get an iPhone 7.