Head RP

Author Topic: Head RP  (Read 16528 times)

I said that it's useless spam because it's only function is to simply remove some bodyparts and that's all. It's simply a freebuild with only heads. It's useless and doesn't deserve to be released.
i'm on your side. i was replying to startacker

i'm on your side. i was replying to startacker

oh ok sorry for confusion

You guys are lucky i'm not an admin. I'd remove all these useless gamemodes that are spamming this section.

You guys are lucky i'm not an admin. I'd remove all these useless gamemodes that are spamming this section.

To be frank, I'd support that movement.

To be frank, I'd support that movement.
But you aren't Frank, you're Marios.

But you aren't Frank, you're Marios.

Well I was on that moment!
Good one.

No, because these types of 'gamemodes' are simply taking up space from useful add-ons.
That shouldn't and doesn't matter.

"Gamemodes is a slow section" aside, there's no quota here and there's no need to begin swinging the gavel on these few topics.  Badspot does not police quality unless it breaks the game or does something malicious, so why should there be a "quality police" here?  Furthermore, OP is just starting to make content, and only started posting roughly two months ago, and only has 23 posts.  It's pretty douchey to condemn him for something that ultimately—if you don't like it, you can move on and simply not use it.  You don't have to make an ass of yourself.

^ This isn't content though. This is copy and paste and change a few words. I'm pretty sure this isn't the reason badspot introduced the gamemode system; to have 4 of the same gamemodes where you simply change a name, in turn pushing down decent gamemodes that can actually be considered as "content".

Imagine if I went to the add-on section and released 3 different add-ons that echo'd/warn'd/error'd in the console some useless value everytime someone joins. It may not be malicious or game breaking, but it is not content and should not be here.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2016, 01:54:48 AM by elm »

What elm said. Also, RTB used to fail mods that were considered of this quality. And again, just because the 'gamemodes' board is slow doessn't mean you should be able to spam it with add-ons that are stuff. These are CRAP-ONS and should be failbinned.

I'd rather have Game Modes be a dead board than have a bunch of this stuff

I'd rather have Game Modes be a dead board than have a bunch of this stuff
or you could just not go into it

or you could just not go into it

Or you can just not spam it with useless add-ons such as this.

Or you can just not spam it with useless add-ons such as this.
it isnt being spammed with add-ons like this, most the things here are real gamemodes. Yes, this gamemode is lacking and boring, but such gamemodes will probably die and be forgotten because no one downloads them. they solve themselves.