Head RP

Author Topic: Head RP  (Read 15543 times)

Uh-huh, then you'll wait for some bonehead or sometimes yourself to bump the thread.

Uh-huh, then you'll wait for some bonehead or sometimes yourself to bump the thread.
so what if it gets bumped, that doesnt mean anything bad will happen to the gamemodes that are good. It doesnt matter

edit:

for example theres the occasional joke topic in gallery, usually involving someone posting a topic along the lines of "greatest build ever!" and its a pic of a 1x1. It's not real content, but in the end its just a joke and the topic dies. In both cases there is nothing to worry about
« Last Edit: October 21, 2016, 11:18:59 PM by Lego lad »

Like I said.  It ultimately doesn't matter.

You can do the childish thing to do and stuff on a new member who created one of their first Add-Ons or do the adult thing and ignore it and move on.

Like I said.  It ultimately doesn't matter.

You can do the childish thing to do and stuff on a new member who created one of their first Add-Ons or do the adult thing and ignore it and move on.

If a new member considers five lines of code an addon or five bricks a build, they deserve to be crapped on.

If a new member considers five lines of code an addon or five bricks a build, they deserve to be crapped on.
shut up, at least it's something. If they're new, it's probably their first add-on meaning they're beginning to learn how to do all this. Just let them post what they want and stop being a critic.

My first Add-On that wasn't a map (when those existed) was the Grapes of Wrath grenade launcher.  I just edited the default gun because I wanted to understand best how the script structure worked.

Sure people criticized it, but they neither went out of their way to say that it shouldn't exist, nor that I should be crapped on.  And I don't want to hear anything about quality—this is about whether or not you choose to be a pretentious starfish.

shut up, at least it's something. If they're new, it's probably their first add-on meaning they're beginning to learn how to do all this. Just let them post what they want and stop being a critic.

shut up, if you keep letting this happen then it will end up with more CRAP-Ons.

shut up, if you keep letting this happen then it will end up with more CRAP-Ons.
It's not a problem unless you download this Add-On or go to a server using it (which would be obvious because it would be on the Join a Game screen).

So do neither of those things and leave this topic to die if you want it to stop getting undue attention.  Take your own advice:

Wow Clam down everyone xD

This is a pile of bullstuff, a blockhead could do better omg dis is da best fing evar1!!11!!

This is a pile of bullstuff, a blockhead could do better omg dis is da best fing evar1!!11!!

Wew lad, you just had to bump it, didn't you?

Wew lad, you just had to bump it, didn't you?
he actually didn't bump it at all

he actually didn't bump it at all

I got flamed once for a post 7 hours after the last one. I assumed this would be the same too.