jitank is back

Author Topic: jitank is back  (Read 50129 times)

why would you ever use emojis on the forums what are you thinking
because the thread is forgetIN' LIT 🔥🔥🔥💯

i legit think that jitank ran out of bullstuff to say from his bullstuff tank and now we're just arguing among eachother
he was the spark to this flame now let's put it the forget out

if you don't name-call, you have one less thing to be used against you tbh
But name-calling is such an awesome litmus test. If I write five solid paragraphs of substantive, well-cited awesome, and then call someone a 'skull-loving moron' at the end, two things can happen. They'll either address the body of my post, or they'll tunnel-vision all over my insult. If they skip the insult, it means I might actually have good reason to reconsider some of the stuff that I wrote down.

The internet personality Maddox is one of the best proponents of this method, actually. If you read through his emails, there's a really strong overlap between the idiots and the people that criticize his tone and lack of respect.

The Snack that smiles back, GOLDFISH! :cookieMonster:

The Snack that smiles back, GOLDFISH! :cookieMonster:
MADE 120% REAL CHEESE*

*artificially flavored

But name-calling is such an awesome litmus test. If I write five solid paragraphs of substantive, well-cited awesome, and then call someone a 'skull-loving moron' at the end, two things can happen. They'll either address the body of my post, or they'll tunnel-vision all over my insult. If they skip the insult, it means I might actually have good reason to reconsider some of the stuff that I wrote down.

The internet personality Maddox is one of the best proponents of this method, actually. If you read through his emails, there's a really strong overlap between the idiots and the people that criticize his tone and lack of respect.

Imo there's no reason to throw a stupid insult at somebody if you have a good argument before it

The Snack that smiles back, GOLDFISH! :cookieMonster;

Imo there's no reason to throw a stupid insult at somebody if you have a good argument before it

Sorry, just... jitank is back and the snack that smiles back just go hand in hand.