Author Topic: JBlitz and his Adventures in Tennessee - Update 4  (Read 535 times)

Day 0 - 9:00 PM CST

y family and I are taking a trip to Nashville, Tennessee for the weekend to deliver some stuff to my relatives. I thought it would be pretty fun taking pictures and doing some "adventure". We're about to hit the road in 5 hours, so I'll keep you guys up to date. Just check back to this thread in the morning. I'll update the thread every x hours. Need some sleep first. (Pictures will be photodumped at the end, it'll be a text adventure for now.)

Day 1 - 4:00 AM CST

Holy crap, I'm tired. It feels awful when you don't get enough sleep. Getting my things finalized for the trip.

Day 1 - 4:42 AM CST

In the car. About to go. Imgur's being a pain to work with. No resizing options, lol.

Day 1 - 4:50 AM CST

We're moving now. Out of our small town already. Getting Starbucks for the time being.

Day 1 - 6:24 AM CST

We're in Indiana still working our way down. Took a nap. Man, the scenery is so flat and dull.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2016, 06:26:02 AM by JBlitz404 »

yell in a crowded public area: "I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON"

see what everybody responds with

Conserve as much gas as possible. Gas there is almost 4$ a gallon because of the gas shortage. Also take pictures of the batman building for me

is it bad that I read this as "jojo's bizarre adventure"

yell in a crowded public area: "I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON"

see what everybody responds with
I'll see.