HITMAN - Enter a world of assassination

Author Topic: HITMAN - Enter a world of assassination  (Read 1122 times)

H I T M A N TM

"Enter a world of assassination."

What is Hitman?

Hitman is a stealth video game series developed by the Danish company IO Interactive. Previously published by Eidos Interactive, and currently published by Square Enix, the series is available on Microsoft Windows as well as several video game consoles, including the Xbox, PlayStation 2, GameCube, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. The game series has since expanded into a novel, Hitman: Enemy Within written by William C. Dietz, followed by Hitman: Damnation which is an official prequel to the installment, Absolution, and a Hitman film adaptation in 2007, which is loosely based on the storyline of the games.

The Video Games

Personal Experiences?

Timestamp - As a person who hasn't heard of the series since 2012, when I first looked at the series, I thought it would just be for me. I started playing Absolution first. It was an awesome game in my opinion, and it got me to love the entire series. For the rest of the games, I've watched on stream or walkthroughs, and some of them have been on my wishlist because I wanted to play them myself. The contracts are my favorite part about the games like Absolution. I'm a big fan of this series and I always will be.

Do you want to be in the personal experiences list? PM me your opinion and I'll put it in the list!!

User List

Timestamp (44076)    -    'the mastr assasen'
                                                             DestroyerOfBlocks (29056)
                                                             tber123 (15312) - "Stealth Rambo"

Do you want to be on the user list? Post your ID and the title so I can add it! Titles can be optional.

« Last Edit: September 10, 2016, 06:40:43 PM by Timestamp »

I have the older games I got from my brother.

I've always been terrible at them but I have to give them another shot

Ive played every HITMAN except Codename 47 and Hitman 2016. Absolution is great, but the psychic AI loving ruins it

I'm not talking about the disguise system, I'm talking about them randomly seeing me through walls whenever I pop their buddies in the head with a silenced gun even though they have no LOS to me

Add me to the list (BL ID 15312, Stealth Rambo for the title)

the games seem neat but that tagline is handicapped
"enter a world of assassination?" what? how does that work. you are born and you get a hit on your head? there can't just be, a world of assassination. that doesn't work

The only Hitman game I've ever played is Blood Money, which was the best at the time I'd played it according to the general consensus? The new one looks pretty good too, definitely better than Absolution.

*enter a world of pure imagination

blood money was the last good hitman game and also the best.

Enter a world of DLC*

I actually looked into the latest game after I saw this thread, but I'm not going to buy it purely on the basis that they're splitting out everything into DLC.

I actually looked into the latest game after I saw this thread, but I'm not going to buy it purely on the basis that they're splitting out everything into DLC.

yeah tbh i don't like it. i believe it's a way for the developers to make more money, nonetheless the game itself is good

you're better off just waiting for the entire game to be finished rather than buying an episode one by one

blood money was the last good hitman game and also the best.
I'm guessing you haven't played the new one then. It pretty much blows BM out of the water in every way.

i haven't gotten into hitman yet but judging from videos i've watched in the past about it it looks pretty fun
if i get one i may get blood money since i've heard good things about it