Author Topic: nal ~ dislike bombs my video; holding grudges or some stuff wtf?  (Read 34942 times)

Daracer deleted all the tweets from last night lol
i'm suprised he's still going even after that he just keeps on making new tweets and then removing them after a while

shouldn't he have seen this backfire coming

stuffty debunk
  • linked to a backfired drama
  • in the new years thread he apologized
  • nal commented new years because he was praising the servers he joined, commented as a joke, no evidence that he disliked
  • i'm not sure that the other guy is in the clique, may just be someone who really hated you for some reason and has 10 extra accounts

around the 14/15 new year area i was pretty handicapped (made an alt, sperged, tried to be HIP, asked for hax) but seeing you haven't changed in almost 3 years really shows who you are

how have I missed this thread, this is hilarious

https://youtu.be/8bKQrgFHsGA
he said it's the last we'll ever hear from him in a tweet

"i'm not going to say who right or wrong"
in the description
"i still find it sad that 20 year olds don't know how to act. shame."

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_ixa0xqdkDSeUxLYmZhWlV4aHc/view?usp=drivesdk
I saved it permenetly j4u nal
also what's this kids problem? is he loving Blake in his spare time? Never have I ever seen a cousin so viciously defend another cousin like that.

Eon that was great lol
thank you

you're awfully late to the party
Yah I missed this while I was busy whole day

As leader of the clique,

First of all, I just wanted to say that all of the events in the past 24 hours have been unbeknownst to me, I was on a business trip.
After all this, I think it's important to clear the air; The Clique does not tolerate this kind of harassment. Seeing this type of thing, I am not 
Going to tolerate this type of thing. No one in The Clique will target, demean or harass any other user of the Blockland Forums. Involve-es Getting the proper punishment right now is my top priority. I hope in the future this will not reflect badly on our reputation.
Other incidents that occur, should they spring up, I will make sure to handle quicker. I apologize to all hurt by Nal's and others actions.
To Blake1, and any others affect by this, I am sorry. I feel like I must find myself responsible, and Nal and a few others have been removed.

Thanks, C and the staff of The Clique

As leada of tha clique,

First of all, I just wanted ta sizzy thizzat all of tha events 'n tha pizzay 24 hours have been unbeknownst ta me, I wizzle on a busizzles trip.
Afta all dis, I think it important ta clear tha air; Im a bad boy wit a lotta hos. Tha Clique does not tolizzle dis kizzy of harassment with the gangsta stuff that keeps ya hangin. See'n this tizzy of th'n, I be nizzot 
Slackin' ta tolerate dis type of th'n. No one 'n Tha Clique wizzy target, demizzle or harass any homeboi usa of tha Blockland Forums. Involve-es Gett'n tha wanna be gangsta punishment R-to-tha-izzight now be mah top priority. I hope 'n tha futizzle dis will not reflect badly on our reputizzle.
Otha incidents T-H-to-tha-izzat occur, should thizzay spr'n up, I wizzy mizzy sure ta hizzy homey. I apologize ta all hurt by Nal n otha actions.
Ta Blake1, n any otha affect by dis, I be sorry so i can get mah entrepreneur  on. I feel like I must fizzind myself responsible, n Nizzy n a few brothers H-to-tha-izzave been removed.

Thanks, Donnies Catch, n tha staff of Tha Clique

Oh crap! The leader of the Clique decided to do administration! Better put them into Gizoogle!