nal ~ dislike bombs my video; holding grudges or some stuff wtf?

Author Topic: nal ~ dislike bombs my video; holding grudges or some stuff wtf?  (Read 34905 times)

Every time I read "I'm gonna stop" I find him going again 2 pages later.
you weren't kidding lol

reminder to blake that the only reason this drama hasn't ended 20 pages ago is because you keep acting like a complete handicap, say you're gonna stop, then do it again lol

reminder to blake that the only reason this drama hasn't ended 20 pages ago is because you keep acting like a complete handicap, say you're gonna stop, then do it again lol
Not only that but you perpetually were posting harsh jokes about Blake over and over not only to attract thread attention, but to attract attention to you lol.  Do you have a constant need to be in the spotlight?

Not only that but you perpetually were posting harsh jokes about Blake over and over not only to attract thread attention, but to attract attention to you lol.  Do you have a constant need to be in the spotlight?
yes i really want attention all the time always that is why i post in this thread

yes i really want attention all the time always that is why i post in this thread

are you autistic or something
Calm down leafy, I'm just reacting to your oh so constant need to be in the spotlight.

Calm down leafy, I'm just reacting to your oh so constant need to be in the spotlight.
your avatar has been used as your reaction image more times than my dead grandma's pusillanimous individual has been slammed

your avatar has been used as your reaction image more times than my dead grandma's pusillanimous individual has been slammed
he could probably forget up the flow of so many conversations if he changed his avatar

are you autistic or something

Dude, it's loving painfully obvious Eon was being sarcastic