Author Topic: nal ~ dislike bombs my video; holding grudges or some stuff wtf?  (Read 35071 times)

Blake and DaRacer64 both blocked me on Twitter. DaRacer64 then followed up with this:

Since the brown townytics showed I didn't have a dislike until a minute ago...DaRacer64 is clearly holding a grudge because he knows I was right about his stuffty Doctor Who animation which he never did.

Seriously, Blake, get a loving leash on your cousin. You're not allowed to have wild animals roaming free in public.

You just loving harassed me while turning my face into some loving joke.

You're an idiot

lmao I thought it was just a joke bruh? why are you not embracing the meme?
cause he's a fake and is trying to save his sinking ship

you just said "oh haha it's cool legitamitely funny lol!!!" like 2 minutes ago and now you're back to acting like a spastic
honestly what did you expect, not even close to being harassment either
If taking my face, reuploading it, then turning it into a meme isn't harassment then I don't know what is. It's ridiculous how crap like this is tolerated.

I'm going to bed. Bye.

Now this was pretty funny I must admit.

Blake and DaRacer64 both blocked me on Twitter. DaRacer64 then followed up with this:

Since the brown townytics showed I didn't have a dislike until a minute ago...DaRacer64 is clearly holding a grudge because he knows I was right about his stuffty Doctor Who animation which he never did.

Seriously, Blake, get a loving leash on your cousin. You're not allowed to have wild animals roaming free in public.
It's impossible to leash him. See his previous two accounts.

You're an idiot
You too.

cause he's a fake and is trying to save his sinking ship
Nothing to save anymore. This is pretty much it for me.

well uh
nevermind what i said i guess

Blake gets beaten up so hard for acting like a coward about virtual popularity and is now in full damage control mode despite the ship resting at the bottom of the sea

Maybe he'll go full Chris chan and grow a tranloveual

I'm going to bed. Bye.
I wish your account would go to sleep, permanently.

this is one of the best forum freakouts i have ever god damn seen

*breathes heavily while angrily grunting*
"HAHA REALLY loving FUNNY"
the jig is up we know you're burning inside

lmao if da racer actually makes a video on me that would be a classic

This thread will always have a special place in my heart

I don't know what to say about this thread. There are words scrambled everywhere in my mind and I don't know the right one.

I don't know what to say about this thread. There are words scrambled everywhere in my mind and I don't know the right one.

Hey I got a couple words that come to mind

"new years"