Author Topic: "Dark blockland guard 2" -- excessively making pointless threads  (Read 4581 times)

why does he have an alt if he isn't even banned

this is a pointless forum so im not sure why anyone cares
This is one of the stupidest posts I have ever read. Just because it's pointless doesn't mean it should be a lawless anarchy where people can spam a bunch of stuff whenever they want. It's not justifiable because no matter how pointless the forums are, forums have rules and you have to abide by them.

why does he have an alt if he isn't even banned

I'm just gonna answer this so people stop asking. It's because I live in two houses and the house i'm in with this account has a hard time logging into my main one. So I decided to create an alt to not only still use the forums at this house, but also to sign on more easier if I ever forget my main account's login.

maximus kekamus

This is one of the stupidest posts I have ever read. Just because it's pointless doesn't mean it should be a lawless anarchy where people can spam a bunch of stuff whenever they want. It's not justifiable because no matter how pointless the forums are, forums have rules and you have to abide by them.
you're stupid

the same reason people care when someone forum Self Deletes: because spam isn't good

Gonna have to whip out the oldest comeback in the book here.

So why are you still here then?

Gonna have to whip out the oldest comeback in the book here.

He likes being pointless

cuz i dont give a forget im a straight killa