[Blogland] I got to ride in a Model-T hotrod today!

Author Topic: [Blogland] I got to ride in a Model-T hotrod today!  (Read 1514 times)

/title

So all weekend, my dad has been telling me that there will be a surprise at this one house that he'll take me to. Well yesterday we tried to go but apparently they weren't home yesterday, so we tried again today

Oh my god it was awesome

Parked right dead center in his garage was this blue Model-T hotrod, all custom and everything! (See pics below)

Let me tell you, this thing is loving kick ass. When he started it up, the engine just made a deep, low and strong sounding rumble as it idled, that and with the very slight vibrations, omg it's loving climaxic. Then he took me for a ride in it, when he pulled out of the driveway he just floored it and omfg the loving speed! Then after we cruised in the neighborhood, he pulled out onto the main road (like a country road cause he doesnt live in a city) and he loving floored it for a good 5 or 6 seconds and the thing loving rockets. The entire time we drove on the highway, roads and everything, pretty much flooring it the entire time as well. And note, there isn't any seatbelts in this thing and it's very hard suspension, omfg it rides like a horse.

so after about 20 minutes of riding, we drove back and then I had to go so yeah

Best. loving. Day. Ever.

forget I forgot to mention, he did like 3 burnouts in the thing as well

one wheel peel heaven
« Last Edit: September 18, 2016, 10:08:17 PM by Insert Name Here² »

the same thing happened to me today

Sounds loving awesome
it was holy stuff

The entire time I could not stop smiling or just giggling from it

the same thing happened to me today
Awesome :D

Boy come back when you pullin up in a real whip

« Last Edit: September 18, 2016, 10:05:30 PM by Perry »

i rode in one of those today

mmmm t-bucket
The vibrations from a performance orientated car is the best feeling in the world

[img  width=400]http://o.aolcdn.com/dims-global/dims3/GLOB/legacy_thumbnail/750x422/quality/95/http://www.blogcdn.com/slideshows/images/slides/360/590/8/S3605908/slug/l/03-lamborghini-aventador-sv-roadster-1.jpg[/img]
nig this hotrod is 10x more fun than that italian wannabe

Holy stuff, that's loving amazing

Holy stuff, that's loving amazing
ifkr

forget I forgot to mention, he did like 3 burnouts in the thing as well

one wheel peel heaven

that color on this car is honestly getting me so wet right now

Stick your richard in the tail pipe

I forget who has the mint truck here but the color is so lovey to me.

After you said it didn't have seatbelts I got curious and it turns out pre 66 cars aren't required to have them. The more you know. Not to be a killjoy but he should probably put them in anyway.