2016/09/18 - Blockland r1985 + r1986

Author Topic: 2016/09/18 - Blockland r1985 + r1986  (Read 70309 times)

Have you been kicked by the server for missing sequence for m.dts?

Anyone else experiencing a lot of crashing?

Anyone else experiencing a lot of crashing?
You should post your console.log file

What are you doing when it happens?

You should post your console.log file

What are you doing when it happens?
It didn't happen yesterday for whatever reason, I'll post it when it does next.  I checked it though and there was nothing weird at the end.

I'm just hosting a serv and the game totally freezes and locks up.  And then windows prompts me to either close the program or wait for it to respond

i do experience a lot of crashin whenever i leave bl up longer than 12 hours, but there isnt any clear pattern to it.

Seems like it only crashes when in Windowed mode.  In windowed mode it crashes pretty randomly, and semi frequently.  Full screen I haven't had a single prob.

I used to be able to make non-music bricks play music. Why have we lost that ability?

that was never a thing

ever

unless it was reeeeeeally far back or an add-on or something

Using the setMusic event it was possible to make regular bricks play music, and if I am correct it'd also make it play globally on the server.

whoa i thought that only worked on music bricks i never thought to try it on regular bricks

that was never a thing
It was.
On my older maps there are events to regular 1x1's to play music. Now they don't, I have to re-event everything now.
thanks badspot

It was.
On my older maps there are events to regular 1x1's to play music. Now they don't, I have to re-event everything now.
thanks badspot
i promise you it was never a thing and you probably had an add-on

Using the setMusic event it was possible to make regular bricks play music, and if I am correct it'd also make it play globally on the server.
It was.
thanks badspot
You both were probably using an add-on, as this was never a thing.

You both were probably using an add-on, as this was never a thing.
this, I remember trying to do that when I first got BL (and had no add-ons) and could not do it