Author Topic: Calissant's Croissant Shop [closed for renovation]  (Read 3535 times)

removing everyone is a really bad idea

i'm guessing that no one will actually use it now that he's kicking everyone and requiring applications
so, rip.

too many channels in the discord for one. two, there was no incentive to not use the memes channel, because there were too many channels
most of them containment

absurd fits of rage only prove my point that daswurich is crazy enough to investigate someone over the blf

if you're gonna ban everyone and make it private why post it in the first place

I'd appreciate if you'd wait until I'm finished talking for you to boot me.

I'm not going to dance around the bush with this one, das, you are taking this purge business far too seriously.  If you continue with this, your discord will straight up go dark in like two days because nobody will want to talk in your server.  You need to ease up on your administration and stop reading the Orwell.

this isn't a fit of rage and i'm not banning everyone. i'm going to put up an application and people who are serious can submit.

absurd fits of rage only prove my point that daswurich is crazy enough to investigate someone over the blf
I think you need to relax over private investigating because I highly doubt anybody on this website is capable/willing of doing anything with the information from one lol

I'd appreciate if you'd wait until I'm finished talking for you to boot me.

I'm not going to dance around the bush with this one, das, you are taking this purge business far too seriously.  If you continue with this, your discord will straight up go dark in like two days.  You need to ease up on your administration and stop reading the Orwell.
^

I think you need to relax over private investigating because I highly doubt anybody on this website is capable/willing of doing anything with the information from one lol
ask lord tony about he feels on this subject. the person that investigateed me a while back literally only had to look up a guide on the internet. it's not that hard

this isn't a fit of rage and i'm not banning everyone. i'm going to put up an application and people who are serious can submit.
Who is going to submit an application for a tiny discord server for BLF, of which there are many?  There is a line between quelling in-fighting and going full control freak and you've clearly crossed it.

ask lord tony about he feels on this subject. the person that investigateed me a while back literally only had to look up a guide on the internet. it's not that hard
I'm sure it happened and I've had experiences with it in the past, but my point is that you need to calm down a bit on it because I doubt anyone would use the information for something malicious, and if they did, that'd be pretty forgeted

that's my point, I've been investigateed three times

I'm no social scientist dude but I doubt anyone is going to want to join after seeing this performance from you

Who is going to submit an application for a tiny discord server for BLF, of which there are many?  There is a line between quelling in-fighting and going full control freak and you've clearly crossed it.
i don't expect people to understand my methods but this was not a move of power nor a move of maliciousness. the discord will be back shortly in another format.