Poll

Do you want Blockland 2 to be a game?

forget YEAH MAN!
Eh, sure, whatever
Idk, should I?
Nah, I don't.
wut.

Author Topic: Blockland 2 being developed by Anthonyrules144  (Read 22505 times)

i don't think anyone's been reading ike's posts as making invalid points or making himself look bad
Never said he was. Read again.

Are you really this dence, you're gonne get negative comments. Deal with it but when youchave clear evidence that you call critism "blatant insults" your gonna have a bad one
« Last Edit: September 21, 2016, 05:57:17 PM by GrapeJellyToastMan »

so yeah all in all i think we can all agree that we can trust this game to be in the hands of this guy
to be fair badspot isn't the nicest man

ah, falling back on "this is funny" an excellent choice. you are very good at taking criticisms. i hope you dont roll over and die when your family calls your game stuff

Never said he was. Read again.
as in he's not sounding like a hypocrite. none of his posts show personally, emotionally charged language.

please stop posting for the next 10 minutes for your own good. at this rate you will get banned.

I'm not responding to criticism, at this point I'm responding to blatant insults. Besides, you're being quite a hypocrite here.

It's completely up to you whether or not you want to continue embarrassing yourself, I'm just trying to show you that you really don't have to stoop to this level. It's really unnecessary and ultimately only because of your insecurities.

Make like a duck and let it roll off your back dude

Are you really this dence, you're gonne get negative comments. Deal with it but when youchave clear evidence that you call critism "blatant insults" your gonna have a had oe
Nice spelling. Anyway, forget, you want evidence? forget it I'll post a few screenshots if this is what it's all about now.

itt: insecure 12 year old cant take criticism and lashes out

itt: insecure 12 year old cant take criticism and lashes out
Dumbforget, read my profile. Clearly states 16.

Nice spelling. Anyway, forget, you want evidence? forget it I'll post a few screenshots if this is what it's all about now.
yeah you sure seem to be laughing

Not my fault im on mobile and the buttons are small af

forget it I'll post a few screenshots if this is what it's all about now.
When did we loving ask for any looool

calm down and read what he actually means in the post. he's not asking for evidence of the game's progress, he's saying there's clear evidence that you call valid criticism "blatant insults"

to be fair badspot isn't the nicest man
well it's fine to be harsh like he can be sometimes, but what this dude is doing is just embarrassing

Dumbforget, read my profile. Clearly states 16.
And your posts clearly state you have a mental age of 10