Mann BLID 21186- Lagging masterchief00099's Freebuild

Author Topic: Mann BLID 21186- Lagging masterchief00099's Freebuild  (Read 3419 times)

Exactly like brickitect.

http://imgur.com/a/0YluW
sometimes i feel the need to stop him from saying these sort of things by hitting esc on his keyboard
i have no idea why he says this stuff but it's just unnecessarily rude
i just don't get it

sometimes i feel the need to stop him from saying these sort of things by hitting esc on his keyboard
i have no idea why he says this stuff but it's just unnecessarily rude
i just don't get it

Hes cool on his own server, but on others build servers he complains about and mocks the builds.

Hes cool on his own server, but on others build servers he complains about and mocks slanders the builds.

I goofed up

Yeah Ive seen brick inflate his ego about builds pretty oftrn

His friend Serings is just a richard all around too

"this server sucks already; you wont mind if i make it suck even more"

/support

this was the guy who stole my name

He would've saved a lot of time by spawning just one helicopter in a big block of 1x1s

He would've saved a lot of time by spawning just one helicopter in a big block of 1x1s
thanks for the advice ill have to try it out some time

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: October 02, 2016, 11:28:23 PM by Badspot »

thanks for the advice ill have to try it out some time
Thanks for literally admitting to it.

Thanks for literally admitting to it.
i didnt admit to anything? i just said i would have to try out using his technique
are you autistic

i didnt admit to anything? i just said i would have to try out using his technique
are you autistic
pretty sure it's implied you're doing stupid stuff if you say you're gonna try it out lol

pretty sure it's implied you're doing stupid stuff if you say you're gonna try it out lol
That and the post was directed at the person who did it. He responded, indicating not only that he would "have to try it out," but proving that he did it in the first place.

Just gonna post this here too. Spamming a server with players to inflate its position on the server list.

What's wrong with you? Did someone hurt you?

edit: haha i dont want a 4th ban
so much for not wanting to get banned lmao