What is your worst experience on Crown's Jailbreak?

Author Topic: What is your worst experience on Crown's Jailbreak?  (Read 2943 times)

crown called me gay :(:(:(

Most of the time staff get a more lenient punishment if they break the same rule as a user. I saw someone MassRDM 5 players, and they got guard banned for 60 rounds. On the other hand, if an Admin does that, they will get a slap on the wrist and they will resurrect all of the players they killed and say "oops". it's completely biased.

I saw Crown at Crown's Jailbreak yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn't want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, "Oh, like you're doing now?"

I was taken aback, and all I could say was "Huh?" but he kept cutting me off and going "huh? huh? huh?" and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my escape, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came for rollcall I saw Crown trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen keys in his hands like it was nothing.

The warden was very nice about it and professional, and was like "Sir, you need to put those back." At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to her.

When she took one of the keys and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually "to prevent any electrical infetterence," and then turned around and winked at me. I don't even think that's a word. After she scanned each key and put them where they belong and started to reprimand him, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

crown made a ball rly big

i generally don't join jailbreak servers that often, but when i do, it's generally pretty fun.
except when there are admins on. then you're forgeted.
i remember an admin who started to post this disgusting smut he found into the chat and then he banned like 10 people

But isn't there supposed to be admins on? Unless you mean specifically from the roles, if not that seems like a pretty big generalization to me.

But isn't there supposed to be admins on? Unless you mean specifically from the roles, if so that seems like a pretty big generalization to me.
smughsgfjdm I can't form sentences for the life of me.

i killed all the guards with a sniper and revolver
and then i forgot one guard who beat me to death with a baton

Great and fun server but I simply can't visit it anymore due to the excessively bad and uncreative wardens. Other than that all of my experiences have been positive.

I was in an "old man race" and life alert stuff was going on. I got to the end fairly and I died anyways. The warden at the time was someone whose name started with juu.

Other than that my experiences were gr8

you gotta say the magic words before the lock button will appear
"inb4 the lock"

well that its my first time to ge t warden and get killed everyone laugh at me and i get angry get muted and i rage quit.