Author Topic: How come today's society is so sensitive?  (Read 1453 times)

Honestly, anything you can say or not can label you as a biased person in some way, or even by having a snake automaticly makes you a rapist or loveist by the feminists, people nowadays are getting incredibly sensitive over the smallest things, it the cast of a series don't have a black person in it or they die after a few episodes the director is tribal, if you're a man and finds a girl attractive you're a rapist, ir you're straight, you're homophobic, if a black person is stopped by the police for even an actual crime, it's racism.

What happened? I'm seriously concerned about how things are going, and I believe it will only get worse, why is it so hard for a comminity to respect each other regardless of the differences, we're all human beings after all.

Are you implying that everyone is over sensitive?????

YOU CALLIN ME SENSITIVE BOI GET OVER ERE

Are you implying that everyone is over sensitive?????
Not everyone exactely, I just pointed out the part of society that is really getting out of hand

Hey, let's meta this, you are being sensitive about our sensitive community. :D
But yeah, somehow you could get the feeling that this is what is happening.
Alternatively this is what the media (both old and new (social media)) picks up and shows you a lot.
It makes clicks, views, comments, all of that.

they arent. this is a narrative concocted by the right wing.

tumblr represents an extreme minority

It's likely because the internet makes it easier to see the extreme examples, while people sitting on computers don't really see the average people because they don't go outside nearly as often.

they arent. this is a narrative concocted by the right wing.

tumblr represents an extreme minority
News flash, everything that you don't like or agree with isn't the "right wing"

There is only one principle that is truly important when it comes to this so-called "Sensitivity". It's about control. Be it feminism, men's rights, environmentalism, veganism, LGBT rights or whatever the social policy is, the loud minority who makes it worse for everyone else are all about getting control.

The word cry bully rings true because that's what they are, bullies. The so-called SJWs harass people, DOX those who disagree, insult anyone, physically threaten etc because that control makes them feel important and powerful. If you watch a video of some of those campus trolls who scream at people for microaggressions or loveism, they're always enjoying it. They're roostery, smiling, reveling in the power to inconvenience or attack somebody and still be righteous in their mind. They go out of their way to do this because they find it validating.

It certainly may seem like the norm because of the oversaturation of media. It's a really easy spin, "Liberal Hell". The majority of people aren't like this, the majority don't even give a flying forget.

It's likely because the internet makes it easier to see the extreme examples, while people sitting on computers don't really see the average people because they don't go outside nearly as often.
Oh yeah that seems about right.

News flash, everything that you don't like or agree with isn't the "right wing"
this is stupid and you would realize it's stupid if you had even bothered to think about it.

i don't support tumblr culture. is that right wing?