Author Topic: Sony Vegas 14 announced  (Read 2870 times)

if this version fixes all of the bugs present in 9 - 13, then that would be great.

"unbeatable upgrade price"

"199.00"

200 dollar
um forgetin god
im never getting any sony vegas if it isnt free ;(

"199.00"
200 dollar
um forgetin god
>$200
why
... because it's high-quality film editing software, and that is a reasonable and common price for such a tool? that's the upgrade price, it's probably going to be higher for a fresh buy.

wow it still looks exactally the same

... because it's high-quality film editing software, and that is a reasonable and common price for such a tool? that's the upgrade price, it's probably going to be higher for a fresh buy.
FL Studios is a 99$ investment and turns back thousands of dollars in profit.
Sony Vegas is a 200$ investment and turns back a hundred or two from editing oddjobs.

I would never invest in an editing software even if i was stuck in the desert and an old man was offering me water for video edits

"199.00"
200 dollar
um forgetin god
>$200
why
Why is that problem that it's 200 dollars?

FL Studios is a 99$ investment and turns back thousands of dollars in profit.*
Sony Vegas is a 200$ investment and turns back a hundred or two from editing oddjobs.*
*Depends on what you do with it.

if you make stuff music with fl studio you're not gonna get very much money back
but i agree fl studio is much more worth it than magix vegas pro

Why is that problem that it's 200 dollars?
not everyone lives in a suburban paradise and has 200$ handed out to them a week by their rich parents

it takes 3 full workdays minimum of pay to afford the program, assuming that you don't pay for anything else like food or housing
« Last Edit: September 23, 2016, 06:25:59 PM by Perry »

isnt vegas supposed to be for studios and people who make a living off of video editing and not every kid on the internet who wants to stitch together their lets play + commentary?

I would never invest in an editing software even if i was stuck in the desert and an old man was offering me water for video edits
Yea, don't expect any job offers then. $200 is extremely standard for prof. editing software. Most A grade stuff is higher.

not everyone lives in a suburban paradise and has 200$ handed out to them a week by their rich parents

it takes 3 full workdays minimum of pay to afford the program, assuming that you don't pay for anything else like food or housing
You understand that this is professional software right? Either for a serious hobby or a job? Loads of work equipment is gonna cost you $200...