Author Topic: jitank is back  (Read 50802 times)

I've become convinced that people in needless movements simply want an enemy. A big bad they can blame all their problems on, and convince themselves that they are important because they're fighting them. They want to give their lives meaning, so they imagine something that does. Like people did with the Roman and Greek god of legend, people wanted to explain the world around them, so they created Zeus and Hera. When people wanted to not feel insignificant they create BLM.

^Has never been to or seen a protest ^Has never had to protest

Actually Jitank, I have seen the product of BLM protests, leading to tens of thousands of dollars worth of damange in slashed tires and extreme inconvenience to college students, along with police officers being SHOT in my home town by BLM, when officers in Dallas have not done anything wrong.

Actually Jitank, I have seen the product of BLM protests, leading to tens of thousands of dollars worth of damange in slashed tires and extreme inconvenience to college students, along with police officers being SHOT in my home town by BLM, when officers in Dallas have not done anything wrong.
The screaming man, did you see the videos? Jesus Christ.

I've become convinced that people in needless movements simply want an enemy. A big bad they can blame all their problems on, and convince themselves that they are important because they're fighting them. They want to give their lives meaning, so they imagine something that does. Like people did with the Roman and Greek god of legend, people wanted to explain the world around them, so they created Zeus and Hera. When people wanted to not feel insignificant they create BLM.

That means we created Lord Tony to complain to whenever things go wrong on the forums. Get your facts straight.

^Has never passed an english test

I don't have white guilt for slavery, sorry.

Not like it matters because my ancestors were itallian immigrants, so I'm not from a family of slave owners.

^Is bright as his skin and twice as dense as lead

Jitank the native americans have it worse and they don't complain nearly half as much.

Jitank the native americans have it worse and they don't complain nearly half as much.
To be fair their complaints will be drowned out by blm' screaming anyways.

more like jitank is forgetin black

I wish my family were slave owners, we'd be richer rn

i'm sorry to the numerous people who made that joke before me, reading through the thread

to be fair, jitank IS black

more like jitank is forgetin black
Never gets old 😂
^Has never passed an english test
Lmfao I can even comeback with anything better
I didn't know the oppresion olympics was in town.