Author Topic: jitank is back  (Read 50797 times)

Civil right is a stupid cause? Maybe to you because you dont fit the oppresion mold.
maybe if people like you deserved civil rights

Or you can show me because as far as I can tell no one is actually oppressed, hell you even get special programs to get into college that whites don't.
As ive said, ive argued this and not repeating myself. Now you can do the research youself and look back at stuff I've argued on the forum or you can choose to stay ignorant. Your choice.

As ive said, ive argued this and not repeating myself. Now you can do the research youself and look back at stuff I've argued on the forum or you can choose to stay ignorant. Your choice.
I've done my research. You aren't slaves, you get to use the same bathrooms and fountains, you get to vote, you get all of the same rights as any other American. Please tell me more about how stuffty it is that white people are oppressing you while you get that art degree thanks to affirmative action.

BLM can preach civil rights when they start acting "civil."

did you just assume its gender
that's it i'm starting a protest

Jitank has his head too far up his ass
Really, its worthless to try to argue with him as he has proven time and time again

"I'm not repeating myself because I don't actually have any logical argument"

alright guys I'm going to not only fail to make an argument I'm not gonna post anything of relevancy to the topic and claim "all black lives matter protests are peaceful", there's a reason why you only see the bad, because theres been way more stuff protests and about 1% good

Badspot

• Administrator
This is not what every protest is like however yall like to assume that it is. All of you only see the bad but never see the good. It's a choice to blind yourself to reality.

Yes, there are some protests where no violence occurs, just calls for violence.  Like all the times huge crowds of BLM supporters have chanted about killing cops.  Or that time that lady called for everyone to burn down white people's homes and the media reported it as a "call for peace".

Nearly every high profile victim the media picks up on - Michael Brown, Treyvon Martin, Korryn Gaines, Eric Garner, Tyree King - loving Rodney King - They all turn out to be the scum of the earth.  Habitual criminals that should have been exterminated years ago. 

The list of BLM demands on their own official website all boil down to "give us free money" and "we want to commit crime with no consequences".  It's like something out of a Chick tract.

Blacklivesmatter.com proudly displays quotes from Assata Shakur who is a convicted murderer.

It's cartoonishly bad.  You're making every black stereotype into reality.  Racism is learned and you're you're giving everyone a crash course.

Treyvon Martin
how was treyvon scum of the earth? when you're being followed by someone the usual course of action is facing the stalker. I dont see how that makes you a hardened criminal by default.

how was treyvon scum of the earth? when you're being followed by someone the usual course of action is facing the stalker. I dont see how that makes you a hardened criminal by default.

I'm assuming you haven't seen his criminal background, he was no saint.

This comment on that page was loving genius too, lol.

Like if Trayvon hadn't been robbing houses Zimmerman wouldn't have been on the loving neighborhood watch in the first place.

The liberals say if George had just stayed in the car Trayvon would still be alive, but if you take it back one more step and if Trayvon hadn't been breaking into houses George wouldn't have been on neighbor watch

Like if Trayvon hadn't been robbing houses Zimmerman wouldn't have been on the loving neighborhood watch in the first place.
Last time i checked usa.gov, burglary is not punishable by death. Also last I checked, holding a BB gun isn't punishable by death either. He may be no saint but he's no devil either.

Last time i checked usa.gov, burglary is not punishable by death.

Bashing someone's head (zimmerman) against the pavement calls for self defense.

Also last I checked, holding a BB gun isn't punishable by death either.

You have exactly 0.2 seconds to make the distinction: GO!