Author Topic: jitank is back  (Read 50800 times)

Okay, early I asked who the hell you are, but now I know you're just an SJW forgetwit.
You keep trying to be above others, assuming you're so high and great by loving
throwing the tribal card everywhere like a stupid cunt you are.
loving stop. We don't need more handicapped users like you, we've had enough in the last month.
Calm down, it's not that deep. How does one respond to "who are you" as a question? My username and bio should tell you all of that.
no not really because we arent the ones destroying whole communites, commiting crimes, and attacking press (who are trying to help your cause) for the sake of getting rid of racism that actually doesn't exist to the extent you think it does

but hey what do i know im just a monday-hating anti-blm handicap who deserves to get shot in the place of our hero taymar rice
Lol do you really think I went and planned to go destroy a community because I was headed to a BLM protest? Not one incident happen in my city tonight. Yall need to stop wildin'.

Not one incident happen in my city tonight. Yall need to stop wildin'.
"My city wasn't damaged, that means every other town is LYING!"

Does being a tribal get tiring? Im glad I dont know what it feels like.
haha what

"My city wasn't damaged, that means every other town is LYING!"
^Has never been to or seen a protest ^Has never had to protest

Who let you out of the oven?
Cant say I've ever been in a oven before. Oh btw, thats not how skin color works. I thought that was common knowledge but apparently not.

Cant say I've ever been in a oven before. Oh btw, thats not how skin color works. I thought that was common knowledge but apparently not.
you only become a blackie when you get burnt in an oven

oh no you sure did debunk me

^Has never seen videos of protests

i get that you're handicapped but maybe it's time to get off your high horse

i'm waiting for MELANIN MELANIN MELA-MELA-MELANIN to come streaming out of your mouth again
it was obviously a joke

when a baby is born his/her mother decides to take them to a tanning salon to turn them black..i thought this was common knowledge?

when a baby is born his/her mother decides to take them to a tanning salon to turn them black..i thought this was common knowledge?

Yeah I thought everyone knew this?

r u sure

i think we can agree, jitank is cigarette.