Author Topic: XR plays cop and crashes a late night drinking party  (Read 3011 times)

Didn't say it was.

Like? Because I'm pretty sure I'm not.
Alright then why do you do it? I don't know if you even ruined the lawn or not but your behavior could get you in worse situations. What if you got someone killed one day with the way you drive or worse what if you get yourself hurt?

Alright then why do you do it? I don't know if you even ruined the lawn or not but your behavior could get you in worse situations.

Sometimes being the best involves some dirty driving. As I'm sure you've seen in other topics, I don't usually outright break traffic laws (speed limits being an exception), I just walk the very fine line between what is and isn't illegal. I'm not defending what I did in this particular situation either. My friend was in trouble and I had to make a fast turnaround to get her into the car as fast as possible. Grass just so happened to be the only option available to me on the unpaved flooded single lane road so that's the route I took.

What if you got someone killed one day with the way you drive or worse what if you get yourself hurt?

Looks like this person got some sass

Sometimes being the best involves some dirty driving. As I'm sure you've seen in other topics, I don't usually outright break traffic laws (speed limits being an exception), I just walk the very fine line between what is and isn't illegal. I'm not defending what I did in this particular situation either. My friend was in trouble and I had to make a fast turnaround to get her into the car as fast as possible. Grass just so happened to be the only option available to me on the unpaved flooded single lane road so that's the route I took.

Looks like this person got some sass

Its not sass just concern... :/

What if you got someone killed one day with the way you drive or worse what if you get yourself hurt?
how is him getting hurt worse than him killing someone

you can get away with killing someone

you can't get away with killing yourself

i do agree XR needs to chill on his driving he's 2 intense

you can get away with killing someone

you can't get away with killing yourself
Incorrect, if you kill yourself the cops wont know.

No one really cares about other people, but everyone loves XR-7.

No one really cares about other people, but everyone loves XR-7.

Can confirm

Well not really considering we made out in her car like last week

Give us the story

What the flying forget you went to a NON CHRISTIAN based organization and didnt tell your parents?

you didn't wreck their lawn tho right

What the flying forget you went to a NON CHRISTIAN based organization and didnt tell your parents?

Yes :(

you didn't wreck their lawn tho right

Dunno. It was dark and I had other things to worry about. I wouldn't even call it a "lawn" because when you live in a floodplain, a maintained "lawn" isn't really a thing.

forget tha lawn, grass will grow back, your relationship won't.