Author Topic: Resource to Brick  (Read 960 times)

The need to have a system for gathering in game resources and using them to build according to the resource type and brick color (Brown for wood, grey for stone), and the brick size determines how much material is needed.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2016, 08:46:42 PM by 8hbc »

it'd be much easier to make something like that as a script than it would to try and make it with vce

it'd be much easier to make something like that as a script than it would to try and make it with vce
How would you do that? I don't know much about scripting

because scripting allows you to bypass the unnecessary limitations of vce

unless the point of doing it is the challenge, in which case you could probably redesign the challenge to not depend on a custom mod

If you want a pay-to-build system, you could consider using TotalRPG since it has that functionality built-in.

It's doesn't align exactly with your question since it just uses currency to buy bricks, but in a roundabout fashion you could accomplish the same thing.

If you want a pay-to-build system, you could consider using TotalRPG since it has that functionality built-in.

It's doesn't align exactly with your question since it just uses currency to buy bricks, but in a roundabout fashion you could accomplish the same thing.
I'll consider this! I love the crafting system, by the way. Exactly what I was looking for

Would there be a way of sectioning different brick colors for separate materials?