Author Topic: I may have Gingivitis  (Read 2926 times)

Jesus once a week? I used to hardly brush them at all when I was like four, but then I realized I was basically making myself cancerous so I started doing it daily

fixed his avatar

I once forgot to bring my toothbrush on a trip, I was disgusted after a day. How do you go a week?

I brush only once a week
i feel guilty when i skip brushing for a night
how the hell do you operatre

I brush only once a week
you are the nastiest motherforgeter i have ever met on this planet

I can just imagine op's parents in a poor documentary saying "we just never can afford fresh fruits or vegetables" while ironically a 24 can pack of dr pepper is in the background.
our family is kinda poor lmao

but we have food off the ass

but no one even touches it

I don't think gingivitis contributes to loose teeth? Gingivitis is something I got semi-occasionally back in the day and it usually just went away after a while. I'd be more worried about a dead tooth. If you're not brushing enough and you get a cavity and it reaches the nerve it could've killed it a long time ago. Best case scenario is it falls out, worst case scenario is you end up in the ER from abscess complications.

Probably not that extreme, but quit loving with it anyway, and just start brushing your teeth more often. Try and cut out as much sugar as possible for as long as you can and drink as much water as possible.

but we have food off the ass
but no one even touches it
That's why you're kinda poor.

Wow. And I thought going 2 days without brushing my teeth was disgusting.

lol why
Cuz that stuff that you eat leaves residue on your teeth and it's disgusting

bruh he responds to the joke comment when he isnt going to talk about how much of a slob he is

no one noticed that i changed my profile picture

You should really brush at least once a day, and using floss and mouthwash will help too (plus they're gentle so you don't need to worry about the wobbly tooth).

I recommend you buy a soft toothbrush and begin to brush daily.