Author Topic: Need a mod maker  (Read 881 times)

Basically just need the bomb from CS:GO. I've tried using the C4 mod, but there's no way to set it to where it's timer only, and there's no way to diffuse it. I'm making a CS:GO remake into Blockland, and you're name will be on the credits along with a stuff ton of thanks from me and my friend. Thanks, an and all help is appreciated.

Belongs in Suggestions and Requests.

if there are specific locations that the bomb can go, you could build it instead

there's a mod that does what you're asking for except it's a cartoon model of TNT sticks. It's called Time Bomb iirc

Here you go
http://swololol.com/rd?f=Weapon_TimedBomb

Basically just need the bomb from CS:GO. I've tried using the C4 mod, but there's no way to set it to where it's timer only, and there's no way to diffuse it. I'm making a CS:GO remake into Blockland, and you're name will be on the credits along with a stuff ton of thanks from me and my friend. Thanks, an and all help is appreciated.
If you took that time bomb add on, I could probably remodel it for you. I'm not the best at modeling, but I could do it. I also rebuild De_Dust in Blockland.

The time bomb will probably just work thanks