Author Topic: XR plays cop and crashes a late night drinking party  (Read 2908 times)

Ok so I'm way out of the loop here. You drive a police car, and, if I'm to go off of your profile, you're 20... right? So why are your parents putting you on a leash like this lol

This definitely sounds like it would've been a dilemma for me if I was in this situation. Disobey parents and rescue friend who asks for help, or obey parents and stay inside and hope your friend is okay on her own. I think I would've made the same choice as you, so I'd say you did the right thing.

I have one question though... why was your friend at that party in the first place? Considering she asked you to get her out of there in the middle of the night, would I be correct in assuming she regrets going?

I have one question though... why was your friend at that party in the first place? Considering she asked you to get her out of there in the middle of the night, would I be correct in assuming she regrets going?
parties can turn out in unexpected ways
good chance she didn't know what it was going to end up being

Ok so I'm way out of the loop here. You drive a police car, and, if I'm to go off of your profile, you're 20... right? So why are your parents putting you on a leash like this lol

Yeah I'm 20 with a police car, Christian conservative parents/household, and a slew of past sketchy decisions.

This definitely sounds like it would've been a dilemma for me if I was in this situation. Disobey parents and rescue friend who asks for help, or obey parents and stay inside and hope your friend is okay on her own. I think I would've made the same choice as you, so I'd say you did the right thing.

She told me she was going to the party and that she would send me pictures, but I didn't know where the party was or how long she was staying and figured it wasn't my business. Party got out of control and she didn't have anyone else to rely on.

Dunno. It was dark and I had other things to worry about. I wouldn't even call it a "lawn" because when you live in a floodplain, a maintained "lawn" isn't really a thing.
a'ight, that makes sense