Miniature Crossbow and Muzzleloading guns made from Scratch

Author Topic: Miniature Crossbow and Muzzleloading guns made from Scratch  (Read 2021 times)

So I made this miniature crossbow earlier and wanted to share it with you guys though it has pretty much nothing to do with Blockland (except for the size maybe).
https://youtu.be/smMjfBLb4LM
Any opinions?

As it got requested earlier, here are some of my other miniature builds.

Here we got the oldest countable ones I've made (there was an earlier attempt but it just isn't something I would show off, but still keep it for its nostalgic values)
http://imgur.com/a/aQpos

and these are the latest ones which I just finished about a week ago
http://imgur.com/a/SdoOe
« Last Edit: November 03, 2016, 08:46:32 AM by M0RRIS »

this is the right place to show it, even if its not related to blockland. this board is dedicated to non-blockland stuff.

that's really legit and deceptively strong
also the match lighting is cool as hell

your voice reminds me of that guy from kung fury
otherwise
dope as hell

That's pretty damn cool. Started in 2014? That took awhile but hey at least you ended up you stuck to it now, and the result is a nice little piece.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2016, 03:57:08 AM by LeetZero »

Thank you all!

also the match lighting is cool as hell

It's actually a bolt with a toycap on its tip but it should also work with strike anywhere matches aswell though it would be a little more dangerous, as it could actually set something on fire.

That's pretty damn cool. Started in 2014? That took awhile but hey at least you ended up you stuck to it now, and the result is a nice little piece.
Yes it started back in 2014, I thought it would be cool to make something like that with a working mechanism but I had no clue how to do so with my tools and materials at hand, so I pretty much froze the project as seen on the picture where I'm holding it in my hand until I figured it out (there also have been some motivational issues because I thought I would never really get it in a working condition).

Nice voice and crossbow.
I imagine making this requires a steady hand with these tiny parts and all.

that's really cool. Show your itty bitty guns pls.

This is the coolest cool Ive seen all night.

Thanks again!

your voice reminds me of that guy from kung fury

Nice voice and crossbow.

Well I used to have a reputation for doing impressions haha

I imagine making this requires a steady hand with these tiny parts and all.

At some points it does require a steady hand, every time I was drilling a hole (keep in mind that I don't have a drill press) I had in mind that it could ruin it all. I kind of messed some of the holes up as they did not turn out the way I wanted them but it wasn't all that bad as I found a way to work around this, also I had to make the mechanic parts twice, as the first pair was to wimpy and quickly wore out.

that's really cool. Show your itty bitty guns pls.
You're lucky, I just finished one as a gift for my girlfriend. I could post pictures of them all but I couldn't show them shooting (sadly my country is run by Idiots and also filled with them) thats why I think it wouldn't be worth it to make a video about them.

Great work and great voice!

now make a miniature crossbow ON scratch

now make a miniature crossbow ON scratch

I don't see the point of doing so.