Author Topic: Heyo, I'm new!  (Read 7962 times)

Read the rules and don't be a richard, and you should be fine on these forums...

Welcome to Limbo!

Hi I'm Johnny Knoxville, Welcome to jackass.

Welcome, oh and you automatically have autism btw

Welcome, oh and you automatically have autism btw

Well crapped on.

Hello there, I am Cannon666. I hope you enjoy your time on the forums and on Blockland, I suggest you stay away from the Drama section for now until you get used to the game and forums, it's a very bad place there.

, I suggest you stay away from the Drama section
   what unfathomable reason do you dregs have for advising op to stay away from drama. if its something like "don't go you'll embarrass yourself" if op is going to embarrass himself hes going to do it and i dont see why drama specifically is off limits for loving up because anyone who forgets up will get dragged to it eventually.  if you are trying to prevent him from taking in some negative "drama energy" cynicism or some stuff the posters that use drama use every other board and their posting styles do not change as they cycle through threads, you will not avoid drama if you do not go to drama. "don't go to drama" is a kneejerk reaction given by idiots who think drama is inherently bad. if anything not going to drama is a bad idea since all of that information about malicious users and other people you should preemptively ban from everything will go to waste.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2016, 05:25:16 PM by cooolguy32 »

Hello there, I am Cannon666. I hope you enjoy your time on the forums and on Blockland, I suggest you stay away from the Drama section for now until you get used to the game and forums, it's a very bad place there.
Thank you. Btw I'm not new to this game. I've been playing since 2010. I've just discovered forums a few days ago.

Are you a master troller? :D

Are you a master troller? :D
You can say so. I troll alot of people at certain games! :)

haha epic!

and he's gonna be banned already