FREE PERIOD AAA
0 (0%)
ayylmao dropped out
0 (0%)
other
3 (12.5%)
sciende
1 (4.2%)
i keep resetting poll because everyones posting in dif places at dif times of the day
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Author Topic: school discussion topic i guess [day 5]  (Read 5624 times)

Huh?!? In the bathroom or...?
bathrooms
well.. mostly bathrooms

i got out at 10:14am today cuz early release + 4 class schedule

Friday we have to vote for homecoming royalty, how the forget, does voting for two jackasses take up a 30-35 minute time window.

Friday we have to vote for homecoming royalty, how the forget, does voting for two jackasses take up a 30-35 minute time window.
Counting votes

What is the point of Homecoming' royalty anyway?
I never understood the concept

Counting votes
They have about 8 hours to do that lol, they took out the privilege period we have on Friday for voting.

What is the point of Homecoming' royalty anyway?
I never understood the concept

Me neither, prom makes more sense to me honestly.

i did the wrong stuff for homework and today i raced through the right stuff in 10 minutes and got it all right
me irl

whoops schools out ok bye

ok i'm seeeriously forgetin confused because i found a note in my locker saying "give up, she doesn't like you"
first off i've told zero people my locker combo, out of the eight of so people i've talked to since the school year started
next i've talked to like three or four gals and i've not demonstrated any action close to flirting or whatever with any of them
finally i'm loving gay

i'm really only concerned about the locker combination though, it's kinda worrying that somebody who presumably doesn't like me knows it

does your locker have vents/holes?
« Last Edit: September 29, 2016, 11:11:18 AM by Jshotgun »

Jokes on you I have no locker
I spent the money on steem games later on that day

as i progressed through highschool i used my locker less and less to the point where senior year i didn't even bother figuring out the location of my assigned locker for that year

vents but at the bottom of them, not at the top where it was